FS: RF-7s - 600 Dollars

Gorm

Ya killin me Gorm. I want that so bad but just too far away. I wish I could find a way to get them down to the Houston area, I'd buy em in a heart beat.

Its funny, I was in Austin about 3 weeks ago. Had I had them for sale earlier we probably could have met up.

I'm trying to convert one of my friends to klipsch and i keep telling him your setup will smoke mine and that its a pretty good deal. How much are you wanting for the setup including the rs7s. He lives in mason city Iowa so the big part will be how they get up here. Will a onkyo 809 be powerful enough to push all that. He has 2 klipsch sw450 for sub's right now also.

I'm trying to convert one of my friends to klipsch and i keep telling him your setup will smoke mine and that its a pretty good deal. How much are you wanting for the setup including the rs7s. He lives in mason city Iowa so the big part will be how they get up here. Will a onkyo 809 be powerful enough to push all that. He has 2 klipsch sw450 for sub's right now also.

I was thinking of selling the RS-7s separately for 400. I'd go 1300 for the whole set if hes interested.

While my Denon 4311 pushed them ok, I always preferred using my Emotiva XPA-5 with them. Something I might be interested in selling as well, since the new speakers I'm building are so efficient. I couldn't even balance them properly, it kept wanting to put them at -12. LOL. I see that Onkyo does have pre-outs on it.

Thanks I'll let him know. What kind of shape are the rs7s in?

They are in excellent shape. With the exception of one corner where the vinyl is starting to shrink a bit. - A common issue with the RS-7s. I can snap some pictures when I get home from work and send them directly to him if hes interested.

In August I'll be in St. Louis, that's about my southern limit. lol

Guess you'll have to see about Gorm's super-awesome packing and shipping. :P

Hi, Flame,

What will be bringing you to St. Louis?  I am 30 miles due west of downtown STL. . . . 

Edited by JiminSTL

Two RF-7s For saler

The 2 RF-7s are in ok condition. They have scratches & wear marks. Grills have several pegs missing, but still attach to the speaker.

All speakers play 100 percent, and have OEM components.

Located in Amana, IA.

attachicon.gifphoto 2.JPG.jpg

attachicon.gifphoto 1.JPG.jpg

attachicon.gifphoto 4.JPG.jpg

attachicon.gifphoto 3.JPG.jpg

The RC-7 Pictured has been sold.

Thank you.

Gorm,

Congrats on sale.  Was just through Amana (coming from the St. Louis area) last week, driving to Minneapolis to purchase some KLF 10s, a KLF-C7, and an LT-10 sub.  They moved some roads on me in Des Moines at about 2AM, in the dark . . . .

In August I'll be in St. Louis, that's about my southern limit. lol

Guess you'll have to see about Gorm's super-awesome packing and shipping. :P

Hi, Flame,

What will be bringing you to St. Louis?  I am 30 miles due west of downtown STL. . . . 

I'm a returning student to Maryville.  I had to take a year off this academic year.