Power Cords (Oh, Sh*t)

eth2

Every year we get between 30-60 new computers at work. We have boxes of IEC power cables which get sorted through and eventually a bunch thrown out. I end up with some of them in my spares box at home.

Bruce

I like mono price 14gage cords... avalible in 1ft, 2ft, 3ft, 4ft and larger... for very little money. Theya re great cords... not just for the money.

I additionally have used shielded cords from McMaster... its been a bit since Ive ordered... but they were 12 or 14gage with a full shield for less than $20 at the time for a 6ft.

Lastly, the emotive cords are also shielded which I perfer... and are easier to dress than the Pangea... I had to send mine back... it was took stiff and required alot of extra cable for WIDE bends.

For almost off my uses... its the 14gage mono price 4ft... I have generic shielded cable, and 1 emotiva shielded cable.

I have some custom length Silverstream power cords I could include in the last order.

Sure! Throw them in the box!!

If you are serious, I will measure and get you a ADDITIONAL  $$$$.

No need to "get (me) a ADDITIONAL $$$$." I would feel guilty about taking advantage of your generosity any more than I have already. Nonetheless, how much were you wanting to send me?

I have some custom length Silverstream power cords I could include in the last order.

Sure! Throw them in the box!!

If you are serious, I will measure and get you a ADDITIONAL  $$$$.

No need to "get (me) a ADDITIONAL $$$$." I would feel guilty about taking advantage of your generosity any more than I have already. Nonetheless, how much were you wanting to send me?

LAWYERs!

Mike, how many do you have and are they shielded?

I checked behind my rack and it looks like four of varying lengths (had Mike custom make them). Shielded? Don't know, never been inside. But I will say this, for what I paid I would have to have a net of $350 for the four (about 50% off what I paid). The vendor sold me my modded Jolida CD, his shop was right down the street from work and I would stop by with measurements to accommodate my rack.