thread disappearing

Budman

new member posted belles for sale yesterday in wisconsin and were sold and we were waiting on pictures. can't find it

last post i read was from A1UC said he missed them in his own backyaed

ZEUS121996 bought them    what did i miss

Edited by Budman

new member posted belles for sale yesterday in wisconsin and were sold and we were waiting on pictures. can't find it

last post i read was from A1UC said he missed them

I found a link using https://www.google.com/search?q=klipsch+forum+for+sale+Belles+Wisconsin&sourceid=ie7&rls=com.microsoft:en-US:IE-Address&ie=&oe=&gws_rd=ssl but it doesn't work. Looks like it has been removed.

community.klipsch.com › ... › Garage Sale

Klipsch Audio Technologies

1 day ago - 20 posts - ‎10 authors

Page 1 of 2 - Belle Klipsch - posted in Garage Sale: Two Belle Klipsch (serial #s 4Y925 & 4Y926) ... Klipsch Forum Lifer Carlooch ... Wisconsin.

That is sort of it.  It refers to the sale, but it's not the disappearing thread,  I remember checking the time, and the first post was 10:30am and by about 4:30pm same day the transaction was over and Zeus announced he had completed the transaction.

Forget the facts, I want to hear some more speculation.  B)

• Moderators
CECAA850, on 09 Jan 2015 - 10:00 AM, said:

mustang guy, on 09 Jan 2015 - 09:58 AM, said:

That doesn't explain the thread vanishing.  I've polled the other moderators to see if the OP requested it to be pulled but I haven't heard back yet.

I had nothing to do with it, never even seen it. 

Even if I were looking for Belles I wouldn't do that, once again I am no help. Unless the  OP asked Chad to remove it and I don't think that happens very often at all ?

• Administrators

Odd. there is a record in the logs of the thread being deleted, but no info as to whodunnit. And I don't recall deleting it (but I've been in a haze all week so who knows)

I'll try to investigate further. Could be a temporal anomaly in the flux capacitor.

Odd. there is a record in the logs of the thread being deleted, but no info as to whodunnit. And I don't recall deleting it (but I've been in a haze all week so who knows)

I'll try to investigate further. Could be a temporal anomaly in the flux capacitor.

I got my best man on it.

• Like 1