Very lightly used RB5 on ebay

Woofers and Tweeters

So the pair of RF-3IIs that are trashed have 1 good woofer. The RC-3II has a good tweeter. Couldn't I switch them out and then have a lightly used cabinet that need a little work?

Just out of curiosity, do you think it will be boxed for shipping or just have some postage stamps and address label slapped on the "good" side?

Mark

Edited by ZEUS121996
  • Like 1

If I could save it, what would I do with it really? I guess the 1 good side could be on the inside and the bad side against a wall. IDK what else to do with this 3II set I have that has light wear to the cones on the RFs and RC.  Anyone want to buY it for parts?

Mark

Edited by ZEUS121996

So the pair of RF-3IIs that are trashed have 1 good woofer. The RC-3II has a good tweeter. Couldn't I switch them out and then have a lightly used cabinet that need a little work?

Just out of curiosity, do you think it will be boxed for shipping or just have some postage stamps and address label slapped on the "good" side?

Mark

I have rf3 and rc3.

none of the drivers/tweeters are swappable.

I once passed on a pair of rb5 for $50 that were working but woofers looked like they have been run over.

Mark

I have rf3 and rc3.

none of the drivers/tweeters are swappable.

I once passed on a pair of rb5 for $50 that were working but woofers looked like they have been run over.

Thanks Mystery