Scammer alert - Indianapolis

jimjimbo

He is too sick for me. His posts were so vulgar that I decided he was capable of almost anything. I didnot want him hurting himself by going completely out of control so I did not respond. Nonetheless, he kept writing. He finally got bored and stopped.

Yes he seems unstable. Imagine being neighbors with a guy like that?

I grew up with a Neighbor like that.  Well maybe not that bad but pretty bad.  Lived too close and she lost it from time to time.  I haven't heard of picking on the little kids and making them cry.  Maybe some of the newer medications are working,  (I Hope)

He is too sick for me. His posts were so vulgar that I decided he was capable of almost anything. I didnot want him hurting himself by going completely out of control so I did not respond. Nonetheless, he kept writing. He finally got bored and stopped.

Or some innocent person that just happened along while he was in such an agitated state..!

Dang.  Where are the old girlfriends when ya want one.  Girl I used to know got an obscene phone call once when I was there.  I knew she was fun to be with but O M G.   She let this guy start to warm up, then set the hook.  I heard her tell him to do things I didn't know could be done.  Didn't take too long before he hung up.

:)

Doc

Are you telling me not to respond when he calls the suicide hotline at 9AM Pacific time?. If he hasnt lost it yet, that might push him over the edge.

If I can keep up, I will post the rants

I hope nobody feels miss-led anyone that I'm a Doc.  I'm not.  May very well be that one you may be a Dr. and reference is meant for someone else.   Just a retired nurse that spent time working on a locked Psych unit.  We answered Suicide hotline calls 24 hours a day.

Looked like a valid number to a specially treatment center.  Don't see how you would get the call.

I don't want to push any one over the edge. 

I doubt that he will call as he will look up the number first before calling  , 

Gents 

This is the infamous Chuck Williams here in Indy - a complete POS, a social misfit, a maggot.  

Read all about what you have experienced and more here:

Thanks for posting.   You just cannot make this stuff up.  There was also a twenty something page thread on Audiokarma about him.

• Like 1

I think we should invite him to Hope.

Then he might miss a sale at his Irvington Flea market booth.

The ironic thing with this inbred is he hates flippers yet he is the biggest one of them all. He recently bought a bunch of turntables for pennies by beating up the uneducated seller, now they are all over CL with the telltale, distorted, moronic, misspelled descriptions and his half assed pictures, if any - no sense in trying to understand the effects of missing chromosomes 

• Like 1