Sign my petition! (Make me a Moderator)

Thaddeus Smith

BigStewMan, on 12 Mar 2015 - 6:22 PM, said:BigStewMan, on 12 Mar 2015 - 6:22 PM, said:

there is seldom fun in moderation…but, if that’s what you want…you have my vote.  I do expect a warning point every so often.

I've had threads locked,  Been threatened (PROMISED) with expulsion from the Forum if I didn't Behave.

BUT I've never seen anyone, Myself included get A WARNING.  Lord Knows I tried.

Well maybe when told I would be Banned it was a warning.  But I don't think I ever got any points.

Thaddeus Smith, on 13 Mar 2015 - 05:53 AM, said:Thaddeus Smith, on 13 Mar 2015 - 05:53 AM, said:

oh how fun April shall be.

Used to know a Girl named April.

4-hairy-back-funny.jpg

Now that Guy will get nowhere asking "Who's My Daddy?"

He needs to be more interested in "What was My Daddy?"

Edited by Taz

As Thad's Campaign Manager, I would like to suggest that there may be an "incentive" for each of you who votes for him in the upcoming election. As you know, the Snarkmaster has recently started a new venture which rips cd's to a portable media.

More on this "special offer" soon.

As Thad's Campaign Manager, I would like to suggest that there may be an "incentive" for each of you who votes for him in the upcoming election. As you know, the Snarkmaster has recently started a new venture which rips cd's to a portable media.

Still buying infrastructure... no freebies just yet.  :angry:

Still buying infrastructure... no freebies just yet.  :angry:

I resign!

(Your likelihood of success just increased exponentially)

• Like 2

sigh. i withdraw my candidacy nomination. it's probably for the best - I don't want to curb my snarky ******* tendencies.

Ah, I think you're giving up too easily, look on the bright side. If you make a snarky comment and you were a Moderator, you could simply give yourself a Warning Point, and save the other mods the trouble! 

Easy and efficient.  B)

Edited by wvu80