Objectionable phrases/words

Hornmiester

We should all remember, it's not what we think about a certain word, it's about respecting what others think about that word, given that we are guests on a family oriented discussion board sponsored by Klipsch. 

The best behaved discussion board I ever saw had three rules:

• Don't cuss
  • No religion or politics
  • Be polite

We are talking football.  None of that applies.

We should all remember, it's not what we think about a certain word, it's about respecting what others think about that word, given that we are guests on a family oriented discussion board sponsored by Klipsch. 

The best behaved discussion board I ever saw had three rules:

• Don't cuss
  • No religion or politics
  • Be polite

fair enough.

If we can’t express our beliefs without being respectful to others, then we're sure to screw up any conversation.  It’s the people that are the problem…not the topics.

In fact, I’m going to cuss right now … Denver Broncos.

Edited by BigStewMan
  • Like 1

I wish my Houston Oilers (old days) knew how to play Football. They only know how to hold the record of the sorriest game played. Or, for the Bills fans, the greatest comeback in history! Still hurting on that one!

I seem to remember that old "Blue" had one player that knew how to play.  With those tree trunks for legs there weren't too many people that could go head-to-head with old Earl.

https://youtu.be/F9y_KZwOq9g

https://youtu.be/Ui844C3TQVI

Edited by Fjd

With those tree trunks for legs there weren't too many people that could go head-to-head with old Earl.
That guy took a beating…watched a documentary about him.  Showed a collision he had with my favorite player, Jack Tatum. Earl still scored the TD; but, had to be helped off the field.   

Earl was like a train man, always fun to watch. In fact, even though they never made it all the way, they were fun to watch. Moon and the Run And Shoot was entertaining. They should have changed their name to the Houston Teasers. They would take you so far and then drop ya like a bad habit. Year after year............. A tease I tell ya, a tease. 

• Like 2