Objectionable phrases/words

Hornmiester

BTW, Thad...as your campaign manager I strongly advise you to stay clear of this discussion. The early polls are not overly encouraging.

dunno if it's true, but I heard Carl and Dave skipped out on their taxes last year and killed 4 kittens. And you think I'm the sketchy candidate?

That's almost as bad as hiding Bose speakers :D

Are you kidding, Carl DISPLAYS his Bose

Guest Steven1963

Not touching this thread.  Not in my best interest.

Just acknowledging the concerns of others by letting them know I read through it.

• Like 1

BTW, Thad...as your campaign manager I strongly advise you to stay clear of this discussion. The early polls are not overly encouraging.

dunno if it's true, but I heard Carl and Dave skipped out on their taxes last year and killed 4 kittens. And you think I'm the sketchy candidate?

That's almost as bad as hiding Bose speakers :D

Are you kidding, Carl DISPLAYS his Bose

Right next to my freak flag.

I do not consider myself to be a goody two shoes, and it takes a great deal to offend me. However, a recent thread title is objectionable,,,at least to me. OMFG is not necessary and not appropriate on the Forum in my humble opinion. Just sharing my feelings.

When I first read the thread  title, I was thinking of the same.

I don't give a d... how good those speakers sound or how cheap they are...They 're worth nothing to me, when the letter F is using in the same statement with the letter "G" to describe them.......

I respect the freedom of speech but I don't respect the people who used  that right as an excuse to make that type of statements. You want respect from others, show them your respect first.

I am offended by that statement.

Edited by cheric

If you were sitting in a crowded restaurant and heard either of the aforementioned phrases, would you pound your fist on the table, stand up on your chair and yell "certain phrases have offended me and i believe this restaurant is no place for such phrases. i am offended!" ??

No but he would probably tell the people at his table.

• Like 1

If you were sitting in a crowded restaurant and heard either of the aforementioned phrases, would you pound your fist on the table, stand up on your chair and yell "certain phrases have offended me and i believe this restaurant is no place for such phrases. i am offended!" ??

No but he would probably tell the people at his table.

which would be the forum equivalent of a PM.