SOLD - La Scalas - $1,200

eth2

The problem is location. If I was in Chicago or Dallas for example, it would be easy. But in Upstate NY it is far more difficult. As for the California LS's I just like the cane grills. know others have different opinions.

I can't believe the people who are offering beat up LaScalas for $1.500 to $1,700. If I was on the west coast, I would love to get those grilled LS's in Pittsburgh, Ca. for $1.250. You left coast guys are nuts to not jump on those.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Klipsch-La-Scala-/201309017544?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2edef3d5c8

I would buy these immediately... but I am in negotiations on something else right now.

I can't believe the people who are offering beat up LaScalas for $1.500 to $1,700. If I was on the west coast, I would love to get those grilled LS's in Pittsburgh, Ca. for $1.250. You left coast guys are nuts to not jump on those.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Klipsch-La-Scala-/201309017544?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2edef3d5c8

I would buy these immediately... but I am in negotiations on something else right now.

Once again, no, you may not have my DBB's.

Once again, no, you may not have my DBB's.

everything has a price :P

Maybe keep yours and put some grilles on them?  There are folks on here that do an outstanding job building them if you don't feel like taking on the project.

I know. I spoke with Jason about this. I just have to sell something. I have sold one set of LS's, a set of KLF-30's so far. Also, I will have to honor my offer to buy the Khorns if they do not sell from a few weeks back.

Is there any way you can get them to AR for the meet Earl or is that out of the question?

Is there any way you can get them to AR for the meet Earl or is that out of the question?

Don't think they will fit in the overhead compartment.

Don't think they will fit in the overhead compartment.

Doh!  I wish you were closer. You have exactly what I am hunting.

:) Nice time of year for a drive.

so why are you flying?

Earls flying so he cant carry anything on the plane that's electronic. It's much easier to ship everything on a truck. I can save him some money on shipping and pay 50% of whatever he buys it for. Do we have a binding verbal agreement counselor?

Mark

I can save him some money on shipping and pay 50% of whatever he buys it for. Do we have a binding verbal agreement counselor?

Absolutely. You have offered to: (1) save him money on shipping; and, (2) pay me 50% of the selling price FOR NOTHING. As any ambiguity is to be construed against the drafter of a contract, I would say that you are committed to paying me after the sale and giving the buyer a great deal on shipping.

Not sure why you have made such a generous offer, but I ACCEPT!

Never screw with a lawyer, right DWIlawyer?

Edited by eth2

Yeah, $500 to $1200 is the norm in these parts, couple times a month Scallas come up in that range.

Im not interested, hell iv still got a pair in the pantry that iv never touched.