Palladium crossover networks...

ninjai18

Just a tip, calling someone a "troll" is pretty meaningless and passe. It's akin to Fox News labeling someone a "terrorist" or "freedom haters" that they don't like.

let me help you jai... it's a label. an all to appropriate one at that in this particular instance.

I don't believe in labels. I'm like, so none conformist.

Okie dokie, so apparently Klipsch crossovers could not possibly sound any better. Truly amazing. I feel so silly for suggestioning they could possibly have done better on them.

SNB12387.JPG

Doesn't get any better than this, ladies and gents. ^

ok let's play. What speaker is this out of?

:rolleyes: ...

someone needs a

Dude, your name is f**king hilarious!! :lol:

whats funny about that? And why won't you answer me about what speaker that crossover is from?

Actually nevermind. I don't really care anymore. Ill just sit amd watch from the sidelines. Youth, you got some popcorn to share??

Edited by Scrappydue

someone needs a

Dude, your name is f**king hilarious!!  :lol:

whats funny about that? And why won't you answer me about what speaker that crossover is from?

Because I find it funny, buddy boy. ;) Why should I bother arguing? You want to defend a crossover that quite clearly could use some improvement. No thanks.

Edited by ninjai18

It's from an RF-3 ii. The sole source of his extensive crossover pedigree.

Wrong again. Another useless elitist silly spewing of nonsense ad-hominem attacks. Come on now, you can do better than that. Go ahead and disprove my points about crossover improvements. I'm still waiting. ;)

Edited by ninjai18

someone needs a

Because I find it funny, buddy boy. ;) Why should I bother arguing? You want to defend a crossover that quite clearly could use some improvement. No thanks. ;)

no as a veteran I just wondered what you found funny about a his user name. And don't call me buddy. We aren't buddies.

Find it real hard to believe you've been around here for 13 years and have a whopping 115 posts. Thanks for contributing JACK$HIT to this community. Got any spare fancy resistors I could buy from you? Maybe I can make my rf-42 sound like my palladiums before I sell them

• Like 1

It's from an RF-3 ii. The sole source of his extensive crossover pedigree.

Wrong again. Another useless elitist silly spewing of nonsense ad-hominem attacks. Come on now, you can do better than that. Go ahead and disprove my points about crossover improvements. I'm still waiting. ;)

looks like it was a rf-7 crossover from what I saw on google images. I could,be wrong. Show us them super hot rodded rf-3ii crossovers you got there!

someone needs a

Because I find it funny, buddy boy. ;) Why should I bother arguing? You want to defend a crossover that quite clearly could use some improvement. No thanks. ;)

no as a veteran I just wondered what you found funny about a his user name. And don't call me buddy. We aren't buddies.

Find it real hard to believe you've been around here for 13 years and have a whopping 115 posts. Thanks for contributing JACK$HIT to this community. Got any spare fancy resistors I could buy from you? Maybe I can make my rf-42 sound like my palladiums before I sell them

It's a new account, as I lost my old one. I'd say I contributed plenty. I can now help someone rebuild their RF-3 II crossover. You're just a lovely one, aren't ya, buddy boy? ;)  :wub:

I don't believe in labels. I'm like, so none conformist.

um... you don't pick your own label, your given your label. to bad if you don't like it

Every one of you lack a sense of humor or irony and take yourselves way too damn seriously. You're quite the lively bunch. ;)

Edited by ninjai18

Another useless elitist silly spewing of nonsense ad-hominem attacks.

Ad hominem would be saying somebody doesn't know anything about crossovers because they blew up their lawnmower while trying to fix it, or cheated on their wife, not showing where you were asking very basic questions about them very recently.

Another useless elitist silly spewing of nonsense ad-hominem attacks.

Ad hominem would be saying somebody doesn't know anything about crossovers because they blew up their lawnmower while trying to fix it, or cheated on their wife, not showing where you were asking very basic questions about them very recently.

I'll concede you that point. 

Okie dokie, so apparently Klipsch crossovers could not possibly sound any better. Truly amazing. I feel so silly for suggestioning they could possibly have done better on them.

SNB12387.JPG

I'll just politely point out that, for the record, Scrappy doesn't believe this crossover could use any improvements.

Edited by ninjai18

SNB12387.JPG

I'll just politely point out that, for the record, Scrappy doesn't believe this crossover could use any improvements.

please quote me directly where I said that? If you can't dont put words in my mouth. I never once said crossovers couldn't be improved i said YOU, NINJA DIP$HIT aren't gonna change a thing by whining about it on a klipsch forum. You wanna change klipsch, the company you so dearly care about? Go work for their engineering department and work with them to release the rf3iii, the BEST speaker on the face of the earth. Edited by Scrappydue