Best Stereo Ever made. JonOnkyo

mxr dad

JonOnkyo piwer amp- pre amp only I tuner Yamaha eq-500-U pink noise generator pioneer 12" freeway speakers, jog speakers,

Whole set up best ever make; check feebly, the Yamaha eq pinky is with $600

These are the 5x8 VU meters,,,,

Only posting not say cash only, period.

I just read the ad ^^^. 

You people in Texas talk in a way us people from West Virginia just don't get.  :P

• Like 2

LOL. I have to agree Texans have their own style but I dont think this qualifies as "Texan Talk". I think the acid trip might explain this one. Wowza, even after reading it a couple of times, still not clear exactly what is going on there. I wish I knew, I could use the best stereo ever made!

• Like 1

LOL. I have to agree Texans have their own style but I dont think this qualifies as "Texan Talk". I think the acid trip might explain this one. Wowza, even after reading it a couple of times, still not clear exactly what is going on there. I wish I knew, I could use the best stereo ever made!

Give him a call....go ahead.....see what he's got to say. Lol lol

MKP :-)

• Like 1

Give him a call....go ahead.....see what he's got to say. Lol lol

I dont even know what to say to him or ask him. Maybe something like this? Pinky noise UV rate orange pre cable not cash pay freeway subwoofer jogging trail make check pay to feebly? 

• Like 4

OK

I always seem to be the one to do the dirty work. I will text and post replies

Mak

Hi

I saw on CL you have a killer  stereo for sale. Can you send me some pics and explain why this is so wonderful? I hate to lay out all that cash for it not to be killer

TY

Thank you,

Mark

• Like 3

This guys on a bad trip that includes not even having a clue where he is.  He says "SW Houston" and shows a map of Little York and Eastex Freeway.  That's about 20 miles NORTH of downtown. 

Pretty weird stuff. 

Dave