Help obtaining Concert Tickets; Houston 5 SOS

USNRET

So I promised my daughter tickets for her birthday (yesterday) to see 5 Seconds of Summer in Houston Aug 8th. Silly me didn't look I just gave her a card with the promise that her mom would drive her to Houston for the concert. She opened the envelope with 10 other 10/11 year old girls in attendance and went spastic, tears, crying, kissing, hugging :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: .... you get the picture. BIG MISTAKE on my part! Except for nose bleed lawn seating I see prices over $4000.00 EACH and that is not going to happen.

If anyone here has any way to get any semi-decent tickets at a humanly possible price please let me know.

I will continue to search epray and c-list as time goes by.

I feel your pain. I have a 14 year old daughter and she saw 5 SOS last year with One Direction in Chicago. I guess now 5 SOS is a headlining group. We bought tickets through Stubhub, they were on the floor about halfway back, they were in the $200 range. She has tickets to the One Direction show here in Indy next month, these boy bands are popular right now….good luck.

Thanks all, I need 2.

Why did the chicken cross the road?

To get to the idiot's house

Knock Knock

Whose there?.

Chicken

Checked HERE?

Yep, I really hate to spend upwards of $400 on tickets + 9 hr road trip + hotel but it is what it is.

That'll learn ya to check first next time.

You have never heard me to claim smartness (and I thought the wife did it since she was the one to agree to make the trip). I'll save hotel costs and send them to Carl's Dew Drop Inn Beaumont

• Like 1

Scalpers make my day and can have my money anytime, 30 years in socal i went to anything that was important to me and never stood in line for tickets.

how i learned the lesson was an Ozzy concert was sold out by the time i heard he was coming to town, im sittin in a bar with a buddy and we are talking about this BS, where in the hell did all those tickets go in three days? people buying blocks of tickets is what the bartender was saying, like that guy in the seat over there, he is a scalper, so i ask him, yep, $10 dollar ticky was $50, we went to Ozzy.

Another venue came up so i went to his store front, he said NO problem, where would you like to sit? wtf? i can pick that too?

Yeah it's pricey, but worth it in a pinch.....