F.S. KLF-30

The Dude

Ok here is the deal, a fellow at work was off loading a pair of KLF-30s for a steel.  So in order to keep them going to a flipper, I thought I would pick them up and offer them to my forum brothers.  They are medium oak, and in great condition, due to age I would rate them an 8 out of 10 maybe a 9 but that could be pushing it.  They are located here in Omaha, but if you act quickly (by Sunday or Monday) you might be able to get in on minermark's pony express run back to Cali. I might be able  convince him to stop here again if I sell these, plus it would give me the cash to purchase some horns, where he is picking some gear as well.  Contact him if interested in the deal he is offering as I can't speak for him. 

https://community.klipsch.com/index.php?/topic/157628-pony-express-run-available/

Anyways now for the price, I am passing along the deal I got at $400.00.  I know, I know pictures. 

But if you can't make the pony express run, they would be local pick up here in Omaha.  Now if your more regional, ibizaflame has a great deal on a KLF-C7 center channel that would match perfectly for a surround sound system at a total of $700.00.

https://community.klipsch.com/index.php?/topic/156663-klf-c7-300/page-2#entry1888532

Lots of deals to made, but you must act fast.  But in a couple of weeks they will make their way to cl or even the bay. Regardless of what happens anytime soon, these will all ways be offered to a forum member for the price of $400.00.  I am going to find someone to help me off load them out of my Jeep, so I can get them in and take pictures.  Then they are going to the basement so I can give them a listen and test everything.   Stay tuned for pics.

• Like 3

duder i would be interested in them for my father. oak is a must with my mom. and i bought him some kg-4's that i was gonna refinish but time isn't there for the project. maybe you want a pair of beater kg-4's for a garage or something. i would pass on the steal i got on them as well? 

Any way you could talk your friend to head back to Cali by way of Detroit?   :wacko:    Hell, if there was any hope of connecting with him I'd buy them right now.

I see you are in my neck of the woods. I am in Howell. Howdy neighbor!

Any way you could talk your friend to head back to Cali by way of Detroit?   :wacko:    Hell, if there was any hope of connecting with him I'd buy them right now.

I see you are in my neck of the woods. I am in Howell. Howdy neighbor!

Howdy back at ya.  Livonia here.

All this speaker for sale talk....I can't wait to see all of these in the Garage Sale. Hopefully some are local to me....I can add to my stash of fifteen or so extra pair I have now.......I am a speaker hoarder!

• Like 1