No Bullshit isn't enough

Guest Steven1963

• Moderators

Drinking is a sport.  And then there is always "sport *******."

Ron is on tour, ill be buyin tickets for his stockton show in Oct, altough being in stockton aftyer dark is rather disturding.

Check out Ron Whites FB page for a show near you.

And if you EVER see a Lewis Black venue, do it, you will be the better for it.

I laugh very much with both of them.  The Lewis Black bit about bottled water kills me.

That was a great bit, it gets me every time. He is a great writer as well.

“Jerry Falwell said that the reason that September 11th happened, the reason that God allowed it to happen, was because of certain people in our country. People like, and I'm quoting, 'the pagans,' which is a motorcycle group. Feminists; he brought up feminists. [...] And I couldn't believe it, he said that God had actually talked to him and said, these were the people. That was the reason. It was those people, and that was the reason God allowed this to happen. And I thought, 'That's odd.' Because God had called me twelve hours before, and He said the reason He was upset was because of people like Jerry Falwell.”

― Lewis Black

“A republican stands up in congress and says 'I GOT A REALLY BAD IDEA!!' and the democrat stands up after him and says 'AND I CAN MAKE IT SHITTIER!!”

― Lewis Black

• Like 2

Sweet.  Now I know why I enjoy them so much.  I relate to the mindset of Tater Salad plus I have an MBA.

This is probably the only time in the English language history that the words "tater salad" and "MBA" were used in the same sentence :D

• Like 4

Oh thank God, I thought you were talking about the *** marriage thing.

wow, the word *** is not allowed on here???

Lol! now with new Supreme law maybe that word must now be allowed???? Lol! Weird restriction!!

Yes indeed, is this not a strange item?

Everything about  G   A    Y  is now ok, except here.......hummmm

• Like 1

Not that there's anything right with that.

Iv never had a dog in this race. mainly because i just dont care, whatever makes people happy.

When i lived midtown SAC, smoking area out back of a local pub we have a pair of gents that would remind you of the guys in "Modern Family", coolest demener of a couple iv ever known, guys or girls.

Proud to call them my Pub Bud's, and they are well liked at the Pub.

Edited by minermark
  • Like 1

Sancho is on a mission, he has attained top poster count per day heading for for his 5K.

We should all chip in for a Starbucks card to show our support ?

You and Sancho should race to 5k, you're within 35 post of each other!

I know what will happen, as soon as you guys reach 5k, we won't see you around here :D

• Like 3