No Bullshit isn't enough

Guest Steven1963

• Moderators

Elite Dogs= those with 5000 posts who go to a private room to keep us slobs from knowing there crucial business.

Sorry mytypin ain't so great since the acident.

That's funny, between the "crucial business" and you thinking your typing is a problem you had me laughing. 

You can not possibly think your typing or spelling/grammar is worse  than mine. :o  When I type spell check lights up like a Christmas tree. :lol:  Can't remember the last time I seen any crucial business here, and hope it doesn't happen again, I'm not here to concentrate.

Thanks dtell. I was once good at this but got conked a good one on the nogin in the accident and never could do the same later or even now.

Well you got me beat, I was never good at it, I failed typing in school, and hated anything to do with English.  The upside is I lived where everyone talked strange (so they say) Louisiana so I didn't stick out. :lol:  

If I were to type like I talk it would be worse, I correct myself here, a little. :blink: An dat's tru

Your doing fine, if someone corrects you for spelling or how you type, tell them to go correct the rest of the internet first...........couldn't say what I was thinking.

Edited by dtel
  • Like 1

The Lounge still exists for other posting ... but certain topics are verboten in the Lounge that are permitted in the No Bullshit section. 

No one questions the right of Klipsch to set the rules on its own forums ... just the questionable taste involved in creating an elite section as a perk for members who happen to have submitted a high number of posts, and therefore are deemed trustworthy.  The validity if this criterion is doubtful, especially since at least one poster who had an extraordinary number of posts is considered an offender.

I feel the forum was re-created because alot of us who have been here a long time developed a friendship and have met each other in person at Klipsch sponsored events, prior to Audiovoxx purchasing the company and they needed to change the criteria given the contemporary circumstances....I agree with you on the 5,000 post count, but feel everyone involved in the website from Chad (the sole employee), to the myriad of volunteer Forum Moderators agree they benefited from having the last private forum but needed to make changes....

Insofar as the "one poster," is concerned...The vast number of his posts were in that same section and the only way to address his leaving is that it was on his terms--He asked to be banned and gave his ultimatum. Things have changed because of that and now everyone involved learned from that situation.

That said, the new forum, old forum and everything else that is written here is on Klipsch terms now, so you had better read the Agreement before you log on and post!

Edited by Zen Traveler

One last comment to this thread.  The restricted forum is not for elite members.  It  is a forum for people with 5000 or more post.  That is the only requirement.  It should represent people that use proper forum eqtiquette and can conduct themselves in a civil manner.  Sometime new members are passionate about a subject and get a little carried away in their verbage.  A member with 5000 post most likely has seen what is and is not acceptable on this public forum.

• Like 2

Taking a last look at this thread to see how popular opinion has been going.

I can clearly see my post must have been when samplin the "Shine" night :o no harm, no fowl.

After a little thought in the last few days, overall i think it's an "Ok" idea for a BS Forum.

However the one change i would like to see is, in the BS forum make the thread title public, but not the commets, gives people an idea of things they just might want to talk/respond to, and thus 5K is a goal.

• Like 2

Well it is plain this is a no BS zone, we now accept that some point, Mr. Klipsch was heard to say that.

Passes the smell test... :) No BS products for sure!

Need to listen to him I suppose.

Edited by billybob

I can clearly see my post must have been when samplin the "Shine" night :o no harm, no fowl.

After a little thought in the last few days, overall i think it's an "Ok" idea for a BS Forum.

However the one change i would like to see is, in the BS forum make the thread title public, but not the commets, gives people an idea of things they just might want to talk/respond to, and thus 5K is a goal.

It won't take YOU long for another 428 posts ;)

Is someone disputing your win?

just don’t mention the tuck rule or the immaculate reception…the holy roller play was totally legit though. 

I think "football play" has to be one of the most asinine concepts when describing players' conduct on the field.  They are all "football plays."

• Like 1

Honestly that was why I and others have commented was to give an idea of what to expect. If your goal is 5,000 I suggest look at the headlines, your religion or anything politically you would like to see changed and think of topics you want to see discussed......Then think of your least favorite "Talking Head" saying something you disagree with and how you are going to respond--That's best case and worst case scenario wrapped up in one.

Usually on topics discussed, there is no 'correct' answer at the time...What I liked about it was there could be ongoing discussions where folks said something that turned out not to be true and it was fun to remind them of it several years later, especially if they contradicted themselves on a current comment.

My last thought is that sometimes The Media makes things seem like it's always a BATTLE ROYAL--It's not, yet some people still wave the flag.

Edited by Zen Traveler
  • Like 1

What I liked about it was there could be ongoing discussions where folks said something that turned out not to be true and it was fun to remind them of it several years later, especially if they contradicted themselves on a current comment.

Crap, you keep track?????

What I liked about it was there could be ongoing discussions where folks said something that turned out not to be true and it was fun to remind them of it several years later, especially if they contradicted themselves on a current comment.

Crap, you keep track?????

I laughed when I read that line, but I take value in reading what people say as well as expressing my opinion. :)