KLF 30 for $95 in Bolingbrook / Chicago

cheric

Opus strikes again I'll bet....

He is 10 miles from me.  I sent him a text within ~20 min and offered him $200.

I called this morning and left a message, I called later and spoke to him.  He had 2 offers over $200 and he said he was taking one.

I have no need to get in a bidding war.

FYI.  I have someone badmouthing me to CL sellers.  I went to buy some electronics.  He called me back and said he was told not to sell to me.

No explanation give to him why, but he said he couldn't sell to me and hung up.  Some real classy people out there. 

And no the electronics weren't to flip.

he was told not to sell to me. No explanation give to him why

Seller seems like a shallow guy.  If you both agreed on the price and you were ready to come over, why would he back out?  If it was a price he accepted what does it matter who buys it?

Too bad you missed them.

• Like 1

Opus strikes again I'll bet....

He is 10 miles from me. I sent him a text within ~20 min and offered him $200.

I called this morning and left a message, I called later and spoke to him. He had 2 offers over $200 and he said he was taking one.

I have no need to get in a bidding war.

FYI. I have someone badmouthing me to CL sellers. I went to buy some electronics. He called me back and said he was told not to sell to me.

No explanation give to him why, but he said he couldn't sell to me and hung up. Some real classy people out there.

And no the electronics weren't to flip.

while it's hard to understand cause you have never grabbed something I personally was looking for and could buy since you live forever away, I have had a local member snag a pair of heresies for 40$ from me I was gonna try and go get. But you know what? One, I didn't need them, two he beat me to them fair and square. I have no hard feelings. I text the guy that night to tell him about them and he told me he was on the way. I just laughed and decided I'd get some good sleep before work vs driving late at night to get stuff I didn't need. If I were you I would just stop helping people find stuff. And everyone here can mind their own dam business
  • Like 1