Who's in your Top 5?

kapsnb01

Christy will be there, and Roys girlfriend, some others brought girlfriends that were real nice. Daves wife came, but I really never met her.... Your wife will have a good time. If mine didn't enjoy herself so much, we'd be arguing about me going. Instead, she enjoyed herself so much that we were going to go on a cruise with Elden and Christy, and the wife really wanted too, but couldn't get off work. She got a new job at the hospital to rewrite all the computer wear for the hospital and make it nurse friendly.

Roger

She got a new job at the hospital to rewrite all the computer wear for the hospital and make it nurse friendly.

sounds like a massive undertaking. 

They still beg her to work the floor, and she does occasionally on overtime, but they guestimated that this post will last at least 1.5 years. They have flown her out for a week in Kansas twice to be with the owners of the soft ware since we were in Hope. She is in Kansas City right now, and I have the kids.

Roger

Started listening to Buffett circa 1974.

You sure do, and not just because of Jimmy Buffett......

It's a 90's thing, you wouldn't understand.

I quit going to Buffett concerts after the 1992 Floridays tour, until Wrigley which confirmed why I quit going

1 Zep

2 Bob Seger

3 Chicago (Transit Authority) #1-#6

4 Carlos (Santana)

5 Steely Dan

• Like 1

REO used to put on a great Chick concert. There would be 2 or 3 chicks there for every guy. Went to see them 3 separate times. Easy to meet girls when you are 6'3" and they ask to sit on your shoulders.

Definitely not in my top picks to listen too, but are one of the few bands that sound like themselves in concert.

Roger

Which way were they facing IS the question

Mark

• Like 2