Who's in your Top 5?

kapsnb01

Jamey Johnson

Jamey's guitarist, at least the one that was playing with him a few years ago, went incognito in a dive bar one time, played for my wife and I, along with maybe 3 other people for a couple hours. We made him play 90's alternative rock stuff. :) It's this guy, Wayd Battle:

CRS+2010+After+Hours+Secret+Show+Jamey+J

Edited by MetropolisLakeOutfitters
  • Like 1

Jamey Johnson

Jamey's guitarist, at least the one that was playing with him a few years ago, went incognito in a dive bar one time, played for my wife and I, along with maybe 3 other people for a couple hours. It's this guy:

CRS+2010+After+Hours+Secret+Show+Jamey+J

that's awesome

got to meet Jamey a few years ago when he opened up for Lynyrd Skynyrd in Saint Augustine....super humble and likable guy

Edited by JEFKlipsch

Lots of great music on here. Pretty interesting that it's fairly heavy on the rock and roll side...lots more metal than I thought there'd be.

One for me that I haven't seen, or maybe missed...Ozzy...can listen to Blizzard of Ozz and No More Tears albums a ton.

If you will check my initial post, I listed Ozzy as my number 1 pick!

I have 15 Ozzy CDs and several Black Sabaths as well.

I have been listening to Michael Ozborn since he was with Black Sabath, back in the 8-track, cassette days!

Roger

You're right...I need to get my eyes checked and/or learn how to read better.  Love Black Sabbath and also Ronnie James Dio.  8-track was a touch before my time though, but heard a lot of music on my Dad's turntable & RTR.

Saw Ronnie James Dio in concert when he opened for Docken!

Roger

Lots of great music on here. Pretty interesting that it's fairly heavy on the rock and roll side...lots more metal than I thought there'd be.

One for me that I haven't seen, or maybe missed...Ozzy...can listen to Blizzard of Ozz and No More Tears albums a ton.

If you will check my initial post, I listed Ozzy as my number 1 pick!

I have 15 Ozzy CDs and several Black Sabaths as well.

I have been listening to Michael Ozborn since he was with Black Sabath, back in the 8-track, cassette days!

Roger

What is your favorite Black Sabbath album?

Ironman: The Best of Black Sabath

Ironman, Paranoid, Ferries wear boots, what more could you want?

I also have a Japanese release 2 disc set of Sabaths best.

Roger

• Like 1

wvu80,

Here you go.

-  Concerto for Group and Orchestra

- Pavane from Sarabande ( a Favorite)

- Crystal Spa

Here are some samples. I do hope you enjoy them. I have been listening to Purple for over forty years and the talent within the different band mambers is wonderful.

• Like 3

1. The Beatles

2. Frank Zappa

3. The Grateful Dead

4. Pink Floyd

5. Led Zeppelin

Oh no no, don't eat that yellow snow!

Tities and Beer

Gregory Peckory

Joes Garage

Crew ****

Catholic Girls

Wet T-Shirt

Joe and Mary used to go to the church a social club meetings.... They would meet there, hold hands, and think a pure thoughts, BUT one night at the social club meeting... Mary didn't show up.... She was ------- ---- back stage at the armory, in order to get some tickets to see some rock group for free!

Edited by twistedcrankcammer