and another one bites the dust

USNRET

employee states " I am not your 'beach', you can't tell me what to do" after continuing tadiness and refusal to just work after a night (too many) out. Sadly, I can. Goodbye! But then again, $100,000 jobs in S Tx are easy to find, right?

Just another day at the office.

Hit The Road Jack

I am not associated with the depot but I can give you a tour of these:

That would be so bad ***.  Let me know when, I will fly down.

Anytime after mid-August; I'll be on travel to Atlanta and Waco.

• Moderators

I still don't understand why my persistence towards a goal is misconstrued as begging or whining.

I was there...... It WAS whining!!!Everyone else was elected, elections were closed and done, and you made it your mission to go after Chad!
I wasn't elected, I was appointed! Not that it really matters! That is, unless you whined for it! :)

We told you to be careful what you asked for!

Edited by dtel's wife
  • Like 1

I still don't understand why my persistence towards a goal is misconstrued as begging or whining.

I was there...... It WAS whining!!!Everyone else was elected, elections were closed and done, and you made it your mission to go after Chad!
I wasn't elected, I was appointed! Not that it really matters! That is, unless you whined for it! :)

We told you to be careful what you asked for!

You and Elden were Amys chosen, I'm talking about the last batch that were elected. :)

• Like 1

• Moderators

I was there...... It WAS whining!!!

Everyone else was elected, elections were closed and done, and you made it your mission to go after Chad!

Rut ro.  Thad left himself no room for plausable deniability?  Ouch.  Well now he has "experience" and knows in the future to work out such things in back rooms filled with cigar smoke and bourbon or scotch flowing.  Ahhhh, the world of politics and diplomacy.

• Like 2

• Moderators

I am not associated with the depot but I can give you a tour of these:

That would be so bad ***.  Let me know when, I will fly down.
Anytime after mid-August; I'll be on travel to Atlanta and Waco.

If you are driving up to Waco from CC, PM or email me about as to when, and if you have time maybe we can meet in San Antonio at Luther's or here in Austin.

Travis

• Moderators

I wasn't elected, I was appointed! Not that it really matters! That is, unless you whined for it! :)We told you to be careful what you asked for!
You and Elden were Amys chosen, I'm talking about the last batch that were elected. :)

Actually Elden was elected with the last group. We were on vacation when they voted him in. Imagine his surprise when we returned.

Thad sold himself down the river in exchange for opening a beer for Chad. I personally saw the deal go down! :) Man he's cheap!!! Lol

• Like 1

I wasn't elected, I was appointed! Not that it really matters! That is, unless you whined for it! :)We told you to be careful what you asked for!

Actually Elden was elected with the last group. We were on vacation when they voted him in. Imagine his surprise when we returned.

Thad sold himself down the river in exchange for opening a beer for Chad. I personally saw the deal go down! :) Man he's cheap!!! Lol

I saw that also!

I also saw him come up and broach the subject with Chad a couple of times before that!

Roger :)

To Clairfy

To Clairify, in the last election thad and i tied and neither of us was chosen, i was fine with that, and still am.

I lost at being elected and sleep very well at night.

• Moderators

To Clairfy

To Clairify, in the last election thad and i tied and neither of us was chosen, i was fine with that, and still am.

I lost at being elected and sleep very well at night.

Amen to that!!!

So er, not to interrupt the conversation about possible election irregularities, missing ballot boxes, bribes and fraud, hope nobody minds if I ask:

Does the P-3 sitll use the T56 Allison/RR PP, about 5,000 SHP?

T56-A-14

Max for 3 minutes 1077C *** / 4600 SHP, 1049 for 30 minutes, 1010 normal rated

Prop is Ham Standard

Jeeze can't use the aycronym for turbine Inlet Temperature

Edited by USNRET
  • Like 2

If you are driving up to Waco from CC, PM or email me about as to when, and if you have time maybe we can meet in San Antonio at Luther's or here in Austin. Travis

I'll check travel arrangements may take a P-3.

Edited by USNRET
  • Like 1