Jump to content
The Klipsch Audio Community
Sign in to follow this  
khactuyen

WTB - Klipsch RC 7 and RB 75

Recommended Posts

I'm just gonna throw it out there cause I'm sick of seeing threads from him. He wants nice speakers for next to nothing. No one on this forum is just gonna give their stuff away. You were offered multiple crazy good deals on the thx ultras you wanted but none were good enough. Now you want some other speakers and were made a great offer yet still not good enough for you.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm just gonna throw it out there cause I'm sick of seeing threads from him. He wants nice speakers for next to nothing. No one on this forum is just gonna give their stuff away. You were offered multiple crazy good deals on the thx ultras you wanted but none were good enough. Now you want some other speakers and were made a great offer yet still not good enough for you.

Scrappy

There's a few people on the forum like that. That's the 10% the other 90% are fine people

 

Mark

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm just gonna throw it out there cause I'm sick of seeing threads from him. He wants nice speakers for next to nothing. No one on this forum is just gonna give their stuff away. You were offered multiple crazy good deals on the thx ultras you wanted but none were good enough. Now you want some other speakers and were made a great offer yet still not good enough for you.

Scrappy

There's a few people on the forum like that. That's the 10% the other 90% are fine people

Mark

oh I think the percentage might even be a bit higher on the fine people.
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I guess the "best price" wasn't good enough.

He did the same thing to me.  I gave up on helping him.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If Khactuyen is a little "wishy washy" about the purchases, let him be. :wacko:   No need for public shaming IMO. :unsure:

 

Maybe other "priorities" are more important and speaker purchases are secondary right now.  If the seller/sellers are being strung along, then let them deal with OP privately.

 

Sorry about the rant but just had to speak my mind here. :(

 

Bill

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sounds like this guy has let people go through the trouble of lining him out with a good deal several times, only to see it's all in vain. Hopefully he learns to grab a deal when it's offered. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sounds like this guy has let people go through the trouble of lining him out with a good deal several times, only to see it's all in vain. Hopefully he learns to grab a deal when it's offered. 

 

Is it really "trouble"?   But you are right, if the OP wants a good deal he should pull the trigger when it comes up.

 

Either way, good luck to the OP in his quest.

 

Bill

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Sounds like this guy has let people go through the trouble of lining him out with a good deal several times, only to see it's all in vain. Hopefully he learns to grab a deal when it's offered. 

 

Is it really "trouble"?   But you are right, if the OP wants a good deal he should pull the trigger when it comes up.

 

Either way, good luck to the OP in his quest.

 

Bill

 

You're right in that the word trouble might be too strong of a word. If you will, let me replace the word 'trouble' and say spend the 'time' trying to help.

It would be no trouble at all, and actually rewarding to set someone up with a deal. I have helped people score several components and was happy to do so. Brandon has spent a lot of time and helped me spend a lot of money by alerting me to great deals.  :lol:

 

I said I was looking to replace my Chorus II and because of him, I have two pair  :wacko:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm just gonna throw it out there cause I'm sick of seeing threads from him. He wants nice speakers for next to nothing. No one on this forum is just gonna give their stuff away. You were offered multiple crazy good deals on the thx ultras you wanted but none were good enough. Now you want some other speakers and were made a great offer yet still not good enough for you.

Get'em! rock_em_sock_em_scrappy_by_dragonroll-d3

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I realize this one is a couple weeks old but just in case someone is still looking here ya go. I will probably create my own post in a couple weeks but I was just browsing and read through this one. 

 

I am selling my beloved pair of cherry Klipsch RB-75s. They are in very good condition and sound amazing (of course). The woofers have no dents or scratches and the magnetic screens are in great shape. The only real flaw is that one of them has a small amount of damage on the back, top right hand corner due to moving (...I was pissed haha). But I have tried to take a very close picture of that to show it. 

 

Here is an imgur link with some quick picks before I boxed them up about 2 weeks ago. Oh yea I have the original Klipsch boxes too. 

http://imgur.com/a/n2CEZ

 

The wife and I just bought new couches for the rather small living room and my RB-75s and their stands can no longer fit where they were. I have tried about 5 different re-configurations of my living room to fit these bad boys in somehow haha. Unfortunately, the wife approval is not there anymore on these beasts. I've really been tempted to keep them for an upstairs small stereo setup but we honestly do not use our loft ever and they could not fit in my office. So long story even longer - it sounds like I must sell them. Now I have to settle for some RS-7s mounted on the wall in living room or maybe even smaller RS series. Anywho, I am located in Phoenix, AZ and pm me or reply if you're interested. Looking for $700 and in no real hurry since they are stored away for now (I'm currently running just 3.1 like some plebe...lol). 

Edited by Lpusedyou

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
am selling my beloved pair of cherry Klipsch RB-75s.

 

Thinking... Thinking...

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...