Cousin Eddie Arrested (Yet Again)

Wolfbane

First Cousin Eddie gets arrested here in Canada. Twice, including once in Montreal. Nobody ever gets arrested in Montreal. Now he and his wife get arrested whilst heading back into the USA in their 'tenement on wheels'.

I'm  guessing the 'star whackers'  and his last two former landlord's are still after him too.

See: http://www.etcanada.com/blogs/etc_161222/randy-quaid-detained-by-canada-border-services-agency-in-montreal/celebs/

What this means? Look for his comeback soon in Independence Day II.  :)

Edited by Wolfbane

The bigger the party, the worse the hangover.  Time for the reckoning back in the US which will likely be a hand slap. He will come back, pay his dues and grab another multi million dollar movie opportunity probably based soley on that awesome friggin' beard!!!

• Like 2

The bigger the party, the worse the hangover.  Time for the reckoning back in the US which will likely be a hand slap. He will come back, pay his dues and grab another multi million dollar movie opportunity probably based soley on that awesome friggin' beard!!!

I believe, based on other recent photos, that beard is the 'cleaned up trimmed version'. :wink:

I believe the 'star whackers' began their pursuit shortly after cousin Eddie 'forgot' to pay his rent.  :)

... for that the several months of his tenancy.

Edited by Wolfbane

Oh my gosh, did you see the video linked to in that story (Post No. 1)?  I could only get through the first two minutes but it will make you laugh.  Something to do with Mrs. Quaid's rant and Mr. Quaid's exercise routine.

We can't link directly to the video on this Klipsch.com forum because the lovely Mrs. Quaid has quite the potty mouth on her.  :wacko:

She is out of her ever lovin' mind

Edited by wvu80

Oh my gosh, did you see the video linked to in that story (Post No. 1)? I could only get through the first two minutes but it will make you laugh. Something to do with Mrs. Quaid's rant and Mr. Quaid's exercise routine.

We can't link directly to the video on this Klipsch.com forum because the lovely Mrs. Quaid has quite the potty mouth on her. :wacko:

She is out of her ever lovin' mind!

I feel bad for him!! What a whacked out, controlling monster she is! Wow

• Like 1

Oh my gosh, did you see the video linked to in that story (Post No. 1)? I could only get through the first two minutes but it will make you laugh. Something to do with Mrs. Quaid's rant and Mr. Quaid's exercise routine.

We can't link directly to the video on this Klipsch.com forum because the lovely Mrs. Quaid has quite the potty mouth on her. :wacko:

She is out of her ever lovin' mind!

I feel bad for him!! What a whacked out, controlling monster she is! Wow

Quaid's wife is indeed Canadian. Most, if not all Canadian women are both proper and polite. She's the exception that proves the rule!

Reminds me of the George Clooney retort to Salma Hayek's stripper character role in the movie From Dusk to Dawn.

Santanico Pandemonium (Hayek): "I'm not gonna drain you completely. You're gonna turn for me. You'll be my slave. You'll live for me. You'll eat bugs because I order it. Why? Because I don't think you're worthy of human blood. You'll feed on the blood of stray dogs. You'll be my foot stool. And at my command, you'll lick the dog shit from my boot heel. Since you'll be my dog, your new name will be "Spot". Welcome to slavery."

Seth (Clooney): "No, thanks. I've already had a wife."  ;)

• Like 1