LaScala splits, "does show signs of previous usage."

Macho Kiljoy

That will buff out.

LOL!

I have hung out here long enough to get a fair idea of what LS's are worth when they are in good condition, but I am not sure when it has been beat to heck like this one.

00Q0Q_9RpGxqBzhcb_600x450.jpg

Seller is asking $900.  My guess would be that in such rough shape, price is less.  Industrial splits, price is less.  Opus says it may have fiberglass sides, price is up.  Assuming network and drivers are good, I would value them at $500.

At fair market value, how would you guys price this one?

Edited by wvu80

I think they were salvaged from a fire, if they are fiberglass, restoring them would be harder than veneer I would think. Neil, I don't know if I would even go $400 if I was planning on bringing them back to life. If they work, I would just stick them in the garage, pizz off the neighbors, and be done with it. For pizzing purposes maybe $400, but I find it hard to believe they can be fully functional in that condition

Mark

I've redone 4 pairs of these (not all splits), many of you have seen my restoration threads.....there is no way those were in a fire.  If you really look at the photos closely, and disregard the edge trim (which is hideous), then the tops and sides and fronts are not all that bad...Now, having said that, they are definitely going to take a number of hours to fix up, but they are definitely not hopeless.  $400 absolute tops.  If any of the components are not working, start subtracting from there.