2011 Klipsch Jubilee's * SOLD *

davis419b

Don

I would go to somewhere like Walmart and get some watermelon cases. They are about 4 ply. Buy some 2"HD foamboard to cover the speakers, then cardboard strapped to pallets. Throw some stretch film on and they should be good to go

Mark

I have had goog luck with this method, using Conway, and YRC. They are usually cheaper and get your package there quicker. The only down fall is having a way to load them and get correct weights before shipping for accurate shipping quotes.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Don

I would go to somewhere like Walmart and get some watermelon cases. They are about 4 ply. Buy some 2"HD foamboard to cover the speakers, then cardboard strapped to pallets. Throw some stretch film on and they should be good to go

Mark

If you go to Walmart, ask for watermelon cases, and then attempt to take them out of the store, there is no doubt someone will take your photo, and you will be immortalized forever on the internet, on a page that you really, really, don't want to be a part of......

• Like 2

Don

Mark

If you go to Walmart, ask for watermelon cases, and then attempt to take them out of the store, there is no doubt someone will take your photo, and you will be immortalized forever on the internet, on a page that you really, really, don't want to be a part of......

This coming from a guy who has unlimited pics of Harbaugh as a slide show avatar

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Mark

Don

Mark

I think shipping these is not going to be the way to go. I had a deal working with a member in Utah but the shipping was definitely a deal breaker. Hoping for someone closer.

I'm in Little Rock - 

How would you grade these on a 10 point scale cosmetically?  

Think I could move these in the back of a pickup truck?

I'm interested.  These would finally put an end to my constant upgrading of Klipsch speakers.

These are absolutely a 10 and yes could be moved in the back of a truck.