Minimum wage. Should it be $15?

mustang guy

I'm telling you guys, all you need to do is learn JavaScript. 6 months worth of hardcore javascript learnin and you can write your ticket anywhere.

Next best thing is database administration.

I know of multiple open positions that would be the equivalent of earning well into the 6 digit range on the west coast.

Nobody wants to do it. Everybody just wants their $15 an hour.

Do you know how much it costs to live on the West Coast? There is a reason most of the Bay Area municipalities have passed their own minimum wage laws years ago.

http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/Wooden-Shack-in-San-Francisco-Sells-For-408000-336400291.html

Zerohedge had this story also...

• Moderators

Jeff see my post 249 and subsequent posts. One thing I have found in discussions like these going back decades is that on the one hand some will compare the US with the rest of the world and on the other hand others will say "I don't care about the rest of the world, I live in the US and I compare myself to the rest of the country."

Canada is kicking our ***.

"According to a recent BofA reported on how robotics will reshape the world, San Francisco start up Momentum Machines are out to fully automate the production of burgers with the aim of replacing a human fast food worker. The machine can shape burgers from ground meat, grill them to order with the specified amount of char, toast buns, add tomatoes, onions, pickles, and finally place it on a conveyor belt.

The robot is shown below. It occupies 24 square feet, and is much smaller and efficient than most assembly-line fast-food operations. It provides "gourmet cooking methods never before used in a fast food restaurant" and will deposit the completed burger into a bag. It does all of this without a trace of attitude."

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-11-10/dear-striking-fast-food-workers-meet-machine-just-put-all-you-out-job

I like it! And I don't have to worry about any nefarious activity against my burger while it was being made.

You keep quoting/linking to zerohedge, what's up with that?

Now if that robot will drop it in an autonomus vehicle and deliver it to your door you will really have something.

I do? I guess the article was relevant to this topic. Besides, 4 posts up from yours is a link to a different site. I linked that one because it was relevant to what Oldtimer had posted.

And I think you should keep your idea quiet lest someone steal it and make it a reality. Google or Amazon comes to mind. :ph34r:

DRONEBURGER.

Yes you do.

https://community.klipsch.com/index.php?/topic/160218-do-you-know-someone-with-cancer/?fromsearch=1

Hmm...so by my count, I've got two links to zerohedge and several more to other sites. All of them relevant to the topics.  I've either got an admirer or a stalker. Which is it?

Wait, don't answer. I don't care. Let's stay on topic.

Would you explain what Jesus meant in Mark 14:7? I'd like to compare your interpretation to mine.

Good way to get this thread locked if that's your goal.

Oh jesus do you really mean that?

I'm fairly new. When it says 'no religion' in the TOS, does that mean we get to talk about religion?