Is this a 1st?

ZEUS121996

• Moderators

Absolutely sickening what is going on in this world. I live in mid Michigan and have plenty of worries as far as a certain concentration of people not far from me. My heart goes out to all the innocent victims in France and around the world.

You have a militia group near you?

Ah, no, that's not what teaman meant, I am fairly sure. But why don't we let teaman explain just exactly what he did mean?

I hope he explains it, the casual reader might assume he is alluding to race, religion or gender when he says "group." I am sure in couldn't be that. Nobody is that ignorant is this day and age are they?

Edited by dwilawyer
  • Like 1

• Moderators

Oh no, here comes the PC police.............

Oh no, you go read Chad's message at the top of this section. Go read the terms of service.

There is no "politically correct" on this forum, just correct.

So here is yiur chance to correct it, you are not fearful of a group based on race or religion are you?

You do understand when you use the word "group" it raises red flags right?

Edited by dwilawyer

You should change your handle to civilrightslawyer instead. Obviously you are trying to provoke a response for something you are reading between the lines on. Nothing in my post denotes any finger pointing at all. For what it's worth I am referring to the Ohio grassmen that live in the woods and come out before dark. It's not just a fable you know.....they have even been captured on camera!

Edited by teaman
  • Like 2

• Moderators

You should change your handle to civilrightslawyer instead. Obviously you are trying to provoke a response for something you are reading between the lines on. Nothing in my post denotes any finger pointing at all. For what it's worth I am referring to the Ohio grassmen that live in the woods and come out before dark. It's not just a fable you know.....they have even been captured on camera!

That's what I thought you meant,that is why I brought it up. Just didn't want there to be any confusiob.

By the way, all of the back and forth aside, political correctness IS ruining this country. Now please do not misconstrue my words.....not saying this forum is PC. The US and Canada are so over the top PC that they cannot even uphold their own laws. Afraid to hurt feelings or something like that.....which in turn will be their greatest downfall.

• Like 2

You gotta realize...  dwilawyer is from Austin. They're still practicing blind tolerance over there.  Frankly, this "man-made destruction" has become a bit too much.  I wonder whether a large segment of people will have to take some personal casualties in their own back yards to gain the will to contain this growing terrorism problem.

• Like 3

The US and Canada are so over the top PC that they cannot even uphold their own laws

Yet the US has one of the highest incarceration rates in the world.  Go figure.

I believe the US ranks number one oldtimer. Although, I think more drug offenders and three strikers are locked up in our prisons than anything else of substance. If the country actually upheld its laws, the crime rates would come down.  No matter what the crime is these days the bad guys are able (and encouraged) to plea down.

Edited by teaman

• Moderators

By turning a blind eye to the violence and hateful rhetoric of certain....um....(not groups).... this problem won't go away any time soon. If you cannot name your enemy and cannot face them, you cannot defeat them.

At first I thought you were obtuse, but you are simply transparent.

It must really suck having that great document, the Constitution, in your way all the time.

I have an idea, lets do what we did after Peral Harbor and grab people on this country that look like our "enemy" and round them up and put them in camps.

I think you are on to something here.

• Like 1

Dude, you should kick back with a glass of wine or something. If somehow the constitution, and me not wanting to abide by it came out in my recent posts....nevermind. I just figured it out, you have already been drinking....

If in fact you are a DWI lawyer in real life that explains a lot of why you jump through hoops to defend these...(not groups)

Not sure why PC is such a huge hurdle jo. If someone is in the country illegally I would say illegal resident is appropriate terms. I am a legal resident but not a citizen and I have a green card and work permit. Not sure how that got to be insulting to people. PC is usually a misrepresentation or misuse of verbage that some get offended by. I think if you are an adult and can figure that out, there is no reason to be offended.

I got teased and ribbed all the time at previous jobs because I am Canadian working in the US. People would say smart a** things to me like "maybe that is how you do it in Canada, but we don't do it that way here....hahaha. I never understood how these remarks were supposed to hurt my feelings or something. I had several black friends that called me cracker playfully. Was I supposed to be offended? For God's sake it is words. Do they really hurt people?...