Is this a 1st?

ZEUS121996

By The way Oh great Bald one, Thanks for the help this afternoon

Anytime my friend.

Way to be insensitive Roger, couldn't you have said, follicly challenged, smooth one, lacking of hair, rain shedding dome of wisdom?

My now late Father use to say it's a solar panel for his love machine :)

• Like 1

This should be a great campfire discussion in Hope after a couple of drinks.  It will be interesting to hear those opinions in person, instead of behind a screen and keyboard.  Just had to delete my personal diatribe on the subject as I will save it for a latter date.  I trust that all of you mentally challenged, as well as those that are mentally gifted, or so as proclaimed, will have a wonderful evening.  :wacko:

Ditto!

For myself, I have found getting to know Roy Personally and bend his ear to be a real diamond in this event! I especially enjoy his personal insights on Paul who I was never fortunate enough to have me :( But even more important to me is having gotten to know Roy on a little bit on a personal level and having gotten to know him as one of my true friends, although like Kevin, I wish he were not so far away :) Anybody that doesn't take the opportunity to come learn from Roy and experience the whole thing is really missing out! :)

Rog

By The way Oh great Bald one, Thanks for the help this afternoon

Anytime my friend.

Way to be insensitive Roger, couldn't you have said, follicly challenged, smooth one, lacking of hair, rain shedding dome of wisdom?

Pete H.

If you knew me at all, you would realize that I have no room to talk in the Bald department! Carl has met me and my family and knows enough to know where I am coming from :) at our stage, it isn't something you can deny or hide unless you have serious mental issues! :)

Rog

I leave the forum for a couple of months and look what happens. To me its very clear........... deepest condolences to those who lost their lives in the Paris event and to their families. The attackers deserve everything coming to them and I hope we get every single individual that had any part in that coward attack. That has nothing to do with guns, religion, Vegans, Cannibals or anything else. 

Maybe we should have a "Hurt Feelings" forum? 

• Like 1

As much as I respect your opinion and totally agree with what you say above, there is no way not to get political or religious in this kind of discussion.

The original thread was to convey condolences.  That can certainly be done without getting political.  The first thread wasn't political but appeared to want to quickly stray into gun talk.  That's why I locked it as I had to leave my computer, could no longer moderate it and saw where it was headed.

I must have missed it but can see where it would make sense to bring up the gun issue if another is thinking more guns would've made a difference--The political irony is how far we've come from "Freedom Fries" to some wanting to go to war on the French's behalf...That said, I agree your condolences and my heart goes out to them--I proposed to my wife in Paris and then spent our Honeymoon there a year later.

Edited by Zen Traveler

If you are going to sit around and WHINE, you have to do it in Chads ear personally and repeatedly throughout the day!

SHHHH...don't tell everyone how to get to be a moderator.

Dave

MUMs the word, Dave!

Roger

For the record, I never once whined. I was merely persistent in my request.

It is all about Perspective Michael :)

Kimda like people from the US are pissed because so called moderate Muslims do not denounce the Radicals in their religion as doing wrong!

Similarly, I remember several people who were there who were already moderators and none of them are denouncing this claim?

Roger

As one can clearly see, Thad was/is a loser.

https://community.klipsch.com/index.php?/topic/151550-vote-for-your-choice-to-be-klipsch-forums-next-top-moderator/

I was/am still quite fine with election results, after all that is the American way.

However when a loser suddenly gains favor and position trumping due process, Pretty much will never live it down.

And ill be right here to remind the masses, Whining/bellyaching/crying/buyin drink(s) can work in you're favor in the end.

P.S. LMFAO

Edited by minermark
  • Like 1

Cool story bro. You must feel proud with your big boy internet pants.

1. Fact.

2. Witnesses.

3. Clearly you are quite proud of it as well as brag about it.

What you did to get what you wanted is nothing more than Toddler class, stomped your feet and cried.

If i would have been an upset loser, and met chad, i would not have bought him a drink, i would have gotten him chit faced drunk and talked him into another poll/election, that is the way a MAN handles it with Class. no harm, no fowl.

You dishoner what it takes to be a Mod, you have NOT earned the privledge.

This rebuttle is not to be construed as a personal attack because nothing but FACT has been stated.

• Like 1