Vote for your choice to be "Klipsch Forum's Next Top Moderator"

Chad

Please vote for your pick(s) to be a Klipsch Forum Moderator. Vote for no more than 3 people.  

112 members have voted

1. 1. Who should be part of the Moderator team?

• BOXX
    • Joesportster
    • Minermark
    • Chris A
    • dtel
    • CECAA850
    • Daddy Dee
    • Marvel
    • thebes
    • USNRET
    • Thaddeus Smith
    • seti
    • Sancho Panza
    • colterphoto1
    • oldtimer

• Administrators

The Klipsch Community forums have more or less always been "self-policing", allowing us to be "hands-off" in terms of moderating. But, we'd rather not risk a chance of something that is breaking the posted rules slipping through the cracks. Therefore, we are thinking it would be best to have a few more active moderators on these forums. Occasionally, things get reported that aren't handled quickly enough, and that's my fault. I'm a pretty busy guy here @ Klipsch, and I don't get to read a lot of the forums here on a daily basis. I check in when I can.

Here is our current list of users with moderator privileges:

Myself

Alex L.

Amy

Steve Phillips

Youthman

Groomlakearea51

dtel's wife

Mallette

Justin_tx_16

jhoak

Some of those people aren't very active here currently, so we need a few more active, trustworthy users to be "promoted" to moderator status. Moderators will have the ability to lock/delete/edit threads as well as access the Moderator Control Panel, which allows Mods to communicate with each other before handling an issue, and assigning permanent/temporary bans if a user does something really bad (that doesn't happen very often, but sometimes spammers slip though our safeguards). Moderators aren't immune from being moderated themselves, BTW. :ph34r: "WHO WATCHES THE WATCHMEN" doesn't apply here. B)

So, please vote in the poll above with your pick(s) to be moderator. Please keep your votes to 1-3 choices.

If you are on this poll and don't wish to be a moderator, be sure to let me know. Likewise, if I've forgotten someone, please let me know and I'll add them.

Voting will end on 8/13. I'll be out of town for the rest of that week, but I'll be setting up the new moderator team after that point. I'll be making the final choice on who is added to the team (we'll be selecting 3 to be added for now), but this poll is definitely here for a reason, and is important in this process.

Thanks!

• Like 1