Vote for your choice to be "Klipsch Forum's Next Top Moderator"

Chad

Please vote for your pick(s) to be a Klipsch Forum Moderator. Vote for no more than 3 people.  

112 members have voted

1. 1. Who should be part of the Moderator team?

• BOXX
    • Joesportster
    • Minermark
    • Chris A
    • dtel
    • CECAA850
    • Daddy Dee
    • Marvel
    • thebes
    • USNRET
    • Thaddeus Smith
    • seti
    • Sancho Panza
    • colterphoto1
    • oldtimer

Yes i had to pull the plug on myself. I apologize to the 3 people that voted for me for that i couldnt hang in there longer. time and the fact there are several greats on that list i could not take it any longer. cheers to all. like mentioned not a bad pickle in that jar! go nixon!

Sorry to see one of our good pickles go, but I can understand your sentiments.

And I KNOW you had more than three votes, because I voted for you three times, at least! (under different names, of course)

You're too modest. :)

+++

Minor thread drift, and one more thing: Nixon would have gone down in history as one of our better presidents, if not for that silly Watergate thing. He ended the Vietnam war, and opened up diplomatic relations with China which had never been done, a more significant accomplishment than any of the other presidencies in the last 50 years, with the possible exception of Regan presiding at the time of the demise of the Soviet Union.

• Like 1

Minor thread drift, and one more thing: Nixon would have gone down in history as one of our better presidents, if not for that silly Watergate thing. He ended the Vietnam war, and opened up diplomatic relations with China which had never been done, a more significant accomplishment than any of the other presidencies in the last 50 years, with the possible exception of Regan presiding at the time of the demise of the Soviet Union.

Oh yeah no doubt. With the most intellectual individuals and many very successful and educated with a vast knowledge of history sort out many hypothetical questions one person many would love to talk to or just learn more about Nixon is one of the people in the world that lead that list including my own.

Politics is not allowed on the klipsch forum although i would love to elaborate on the subject of Nixon yet again i would have to speak of politics beforehand. Good and some great stuff. Love to hear his recorded funcalls(phonecalls) while in the whitehouse. He was a very well minded person.

I included in my vote, Mr. Dtel.... though I suspect there could exist a conflict of interest with his wife also being a moderator. Confuse-us says, "He who's judgment counter's that of his better half, sleeps alone at night".... anyway, I hope this qualifies for free room and board for myself and the entire family next summer. We can only stay for 3 months, sorry. Please make special accommodation for the two weenie dogs, April and Luke.

By the way, I do love my Cajun food extra, extra, extra spicy, as does my wife and one of our daughter's. The other daughter prefers Mac & Cheese, so she'll be cheap and easy to please.

Edited by Gilbert
  • Like 1

• Moderators

I had no idea, still can't fix ugly. We were so far in the mountains the phones didn't even work, I thought it was great, the wife wasn't so happy about that.

A sex change operation of all things, Christy laughed when I told her, she said that's what I get for being a smart ***.

Just for the record, I would be a lesbian. :emotion-55:

• Like 3

better vote for old-timer--if he loses, he'll kick the crap out you in the parking lot like any self-respecting member of Raider Nation would do.

Too late, looks like they've made a decision.... I suspect that's what those little blue stars mean next to 3 of the names.

1.) Mr. DosEquis..... BOXX

2.) Rastamonkey-man DTEL

3.) And Mr. Marvelous MARVEL

A good group of forum veterans, well done Chad..... who wants to be the first to test their moderating skills, heheheheheeheheh.

Edited by Gilbert
  • Like 1

better vote for old-timer--if he loses, he'll kick the crap out you in the parking lot like any self-respecting member of Raider Nation would do.

Too late, looks like they've made a decision.... I suspect that's what those little blue stars mean next to 3 of the names.

2.) Rastamonkey-man DTEL

A good group of forum veterans, well done Chad..... who wants to be the first to test their moderating skills, heheheheheeheheh.

Psssst, blue star = who you voted for

• Like 2

2.) Rastamonkey-man DTEL

I thought the blue stars designate who YOU voted for.

Oh I thought it was for who was in the lead. I don't remember voting for cecaa.

No part time job monitoring elections with Jimmy Carter for you.

can we sell votes received?

Edited by USNRET
  • Like 1

How much you got, I mean how much do you have. oh wait you where wanting to sell that means you lose votes and you make money.

How much you got, I mean how much do you have. oh wait you where wanting to sell that means you lose votes and you make money.
studying to be politician