Vote for your choice to be "Klipsch Forum's Next Top Moderator"

Chad

Please vote for your pick(s) to be a Klipsch Forum Moderator. Vote for no more than 3 people.  

112 members have voted

1. 1. Who should be part of the Moderator team?

• BOXX
    • Joesportster
    • Minermark
    • Chris A
    • dtel
    • CECAA850
    • Daddy Dee
    • Marvel
    • thebes
    • USNRET
    • Thaddeus Smith
    • seti
    • Sancho Panza
    • colterphoto1
    • oldtimer

Dtel - this smells of a Bill & Hill situation. I sense an impeachment and stained dress in their future.

One big difference from Bill and Hill, I have sex with my wife :o The rest of that sentence I can only hope for.

Since I wasn't around when all this started to say anything I do have a confession, my wife don't even read here anymore for the most part, she just ask me what's going on. So when I see spam I just sign in with her name and erase spam. :ph34r:

It's been so long I forgot her password so I haven't done it in a while, the real moderators can remove that if they want.

I wasn't really interested, but when I found out how much it pays it was hard to say no. :othat should start some crap :lol:

Today i Roasted Boxx, in the morning it's YOUR TURN.

Dtel - this smells of a Bill & Hill situation. I sense an impeachment and stained dress in their future.

One big difference from Bill and Hill, I have sex with my wife :o The rest of that sentence I can only hope for.

Since I wasn't around when all this started to say anything I do have a confession, my wife don't even read here anymore for the most part, she just ask me what's going on. So when I see spam I just sign in with her name and erase spam. :ph34r:

It's been so long I forgot her password so I haven't done it in a while, the real moderators can remove that if they want.

I wasn't really interested, but when I found out how much it pays it was hard to say no. :othat should start some crap :lol:

I dont care what they say or compare you to man and yes much respect to obama for admitting he smoked the hell outta that stuff.

Alls i wanna know dtel, before i vote and im sure the votes will come outta the woodworks(its got to do with wood so im outta here lol)

anyhow...can you clear a bong or not?

• Moderators
Today i Roasted Boxx, in the morning it's YOUR TURN.

That's fine :emotion-21:

How did I get myself into this, wait I didn't I was 8 miles away from the closest internet with no computer.

• Like 1

• Moderators
my wife don't even read here anymore for the most part
I join the forum and your wife stops reading it, Amy quits her job … if being an orphan as a kid, didn't give me a complex, this sure will. Look away, I'm hideous.

Hideous no, colorful in pictures, and durable considering your still here after being run over by a truck, eat at a taco place everyday and put ketchup on EVERYTHING !

anyhow...can you clear a bong or not?

Haven't touched a bong in 25 years, but the answer would be sure, from memory cold sweet wine is the best. :ph34r:

He's already got the win...if you only had 8 votes you would have been in the well hell yeah pass it to me!

Anyhow...we need somebody that has no doubt they can clear a bong! This place aint gonna change. Everybody is for prohibition :(

Honesty is the clear choice...in politics you will not get that...this thread is politically challenged with the fact of voting alone is to be derived upon this very thread...

Make that 2 votes. You may qualify for a position yet. :) We need some order out on the plains.

Bose does not reign there. May not rank anywhere but, yes, drafted into office.Clear the thing out, whatever it takes for to go forward, toward the stable.with. Good stand up man. Right upstanding !

• Like 1