Vote for your choice to be "Klipsch Forum's Next Top Moderator"

Chad

Please vote for your pick(s) to be a Klipsch Forum Moderator. Vote for no more than 3 people.  

112 members have voted

1. 1. Who should be part of the Moderator team?

• BOXX
    • Joesportster
    • Minermark
    • Chris A
    • dtel
    • CECAA850
    • Daddy Dee
    • Marvel
    • thebes
    • USNRET
    • Thaddeus Smith
    • seti
    • Sancho Panza
    • colterphoto1
    • oldtimer

Where is the mud slinging? This ain't no real election. We need some Ham Rove style making a mountain out of nothing to get this election going.

Boxx- bought Jubilees, not even from Klipsch. Can we trust a guy who doesn't support Klipsch? Then he announced he was going to see them, and flip flopped. Can we trust a guy who cannot make up his mind?

Joesportster - Rumor has it that he doesn't even own a sportster and listens to non-klipsch headphones.

Minermark - he has been known to associate with fat cats who live in homes that cost over $2000 fsf. I bet they all pay 14% taxes. He has no sense of the common man.

Chris A - He has speaker with huge horns. Most klipsch speakers have smaller horns. Need I say more?

Dtel - this smells of a Bill & Hill situation. I sense an impeachment and stained dress in their future.

CECA - known to harbor dangerous attack dogs and has a habit of high end power saws. Watch the coffers very closely with this one.

Daddy Dee - his avatar is the king of the jungle. Well Mr. "King" are you gonna take over around here?

Marvel - Our guitar playing barefoot hippie friend. Who did he associate with in the 60s?

Thebes - need I say more?

Usnret - this name sounds like some sort of code. Rumor has it he is a double agent for the Polk Forums.

Thaddeus - Unibomber beard. Yes you heard me, unibomber beard...

Seti - he claims to be a horn enthusiast, but a close look at his avatar reveals, you guessed it, driect radiators doing who knows what to that young lady.

Sancho Panza - The name says it all, Mexican drug cartel connections.

Colter - Mysterious past involves working for Klipsch and then "owning" 60th Anniversary sepakers in their crates after he left. Did they "Fall off a truck?"

Oldtimer - Just how old are we talking? Can he even understand or relate to us 40-60 somethings?

Let the mud fly...

giphy1.gif

• Like 1

remember no defending yourself, just sling more mud.

TigerwoodKhorn, a man who was once at the pinnacle of Klipschdom till his wife found out about his extracurricular trysts with other speaker brands, then chased him in his SUV while swinging a driver at him. He's now a shadow of his former self whose only solace is sitting in his trophy speaker room while listening to Bose cubes.

I repeat. You're all a bunch of sheep.

like this?

sheep head butt.gif

Where is the mud slinging? This ain't no real election. We need some Ham Rove style making a mountain out of nothing to get this election going.

Boxx- bought Jubilees, not even from Klipsch. Can we trust a guy who doesn't support Klipsch? Then he announced he was going to see them, and flip flopped. Can we trust a guy who cannot make up his mind?

I don't know how Boxx is going to have the time to actually read and 'moderate.' I'm still amazed that he has been on the forum 108 days longer than me, but has posted 20,400 times more than me. Something like 11 posts per day over the last 5 years. :tongue:

Edited by Fjd

Joesportster - Rumor has it that he doesn't even own a sportster and listens to non-klipsch headphones.

Minermark - he has been known to associate with fat cats who live in homes that cost over $2000 fsf. I bet they all pay 14% taxes. He has no sense of the common man.

Chris A - He has speaker with huge horns. Most klipsch speakers have smaller horns. Need I say more?

Dtel - this smells of a Bill & Hill situation. I sense an impeachment and stained dress in their future.

CECA - known to harbor dangerous attack dogs and has a habit of high end power saws. Watch the coffers very closely with this one.

Daddy Dee - his avatar is the king of the jungle. Well Mr. "King" are you gonna take over around here?

Marvel - Our guitar playing barefoot hippie friend. Who did he associate with in the 60s?

Thebes - need I say more?

Usnret - this name sounds like some sort of code. Rumor has it he is a double agent for the Polk Forums.

Thaddeus - Unibomber beard. Yes you heard me, unibomber beard...

Seti - he claims to be a horn enthusiast, but a close look at his avatar reveals, you guessed it, driect radiators doing who knows what to that young lady.

Sancho Panza - The name says it all, Mexican drug cartel connections.

Colter - Mysterious past involves working for Klipsch and then "owning" 60th Anniversary sepakers in their crates after he left. Did they "Fall off a truck?"

Oldtimer - Just how old are we talking? Can he even understand or relate to us 40-60 somethings?

Let the mud fly...