Pets providing emotional support

Bella

I've heard of such animals in sit down restaurants and I don't mean fast food. If the day comes when an animal is allowed in the same room as myself as I eat, I'll promptly ask for the check and argue that I am not billed for anything I ordered but didn't consume up till the moment the animal was allowed in. And there will be no tip.

Hope you never lose your eyesight.

Your point is well taken my friend, but most of us can tell and have sympathy for a person who is blind with a service animal, as opposed to the frauds/idiots who drag their cat through a mall, or try to bring a horse on an airplane.

The guy who brought the horse on the plane was blind.  He had a legitimate seeing eye horse.  It happened happened about ten years ago when the rules were changed for service animals for travel by the Department of Transportation.

Fascinating. I would have never guessed that. Still, I'd be one angry passenger if I had that animal in first class with me.

If I was unfortunate enough to need such an animal, I would want a black panther. Built in helper and ultimate protector all rolled into one. 

"What do you mean I can't take him on the roller coaster with me? He's not gonna like it when I tell him that, he's been looking forward to the ride all day!"

post-61812-0-33140000-1449719972_thumb.j

Edited by Bella