VLAD and CHAD aren't answering

ZEUS121996

I was talking with Vlad a couple months ago about picking up another pair of Image ones gen 2. He said he had something in the works and then he disappears. So I send Chad a PM asking what's up with Vlad and he doesn't answer. I know he's busy getting all the specs back on the search engine, but can't he at least acknowledge me?

Mark

Oh, that's right, he's not a moderator any more either.

So the spot is open? Better call that guy we used to laugh at.....can't remember his name. He couldn't even begin to make any sense in his posts. (DJ Nick?)

This is in no way directed towards you TS. :)

Oh, that's right, he's not a moderator any more either.

So the spot is open? Better call that guy we used to laugh at.....can't remember his name. He couldn't even begin to make any sense in his posts. (DJ Nick?)

This is in no way directed towards you TS. :)

You are absolutely right on that one.  :emotion-41:

Back in the day, during the summer, we's go into the swamp and catch us some box turtles.  We's rip their heads off, and feed the entrails to our dawgs....We's hang the shells in the shed and let em dry.  Then when football season came around, we's go find us some palm fronds, weave them's through the shells, and then wrap them around our waists....them turtles did us just good.....

Back in the day, during the summer, we's go into the swamp and catch us some box turtles.  We's rip their heads off, and feed the entrails to our dawgs....We's hang the shells in the shed and let em dry.  Then when football season came around, we's go find us some palm fronds, weave them's through the shells, and then wrap them around our waists....them turtles did us just good.....

You need fresh water in your bong, Jim.

Dave