La Scala Professional ?

ClintonH

Not trying to ge an AZZ, but you are just being pain STUPID!!

Get in the vehicle and GO!

Not kidding here, it is a NO-BRAINER!1 Especially with the cost of gas1

The K-43E is rated at 200 watts RMS instead of 100 watts RMS, but won't put out as much Bass at low listening levels.

Myself, for the home, I would put K-33E's in there anyhow.

IndyKlipschRoger is a member on the forum here in Indianapolis and a best friend to Michael Colter and had 7 of these for his home surround sound system.

You can buy these and still make money if you do not like them!

They are worth $1,000 US with all the driver working!

Get your Butt Driving! :)

Roger

Lol Yeah I can't go until tomorrow even if I do, I'm waiting to hear back from the seller. First message to him said he already had someone coming to look at em this afternoon, no way I could have beat that time anyway. ;) If they are still there tonight I will see if he's there tomorrow and make a plan from there.

• Like 2

Not trying to ge an AZZ, but you are just being pain STUPID!!

Get in the vehicle and GO!

Not kidding here, it is a NO-BRAINER!1 Especially with the cost of gas1

The K-43E is rated at 200 watts RMS instead of 100 watts RMS, but won't put out as much Bass at low listening levels.

Myself, for the home, I would put K-33E's in there anyhow.

IndyKlipschRoger is a member on the forum here in Indianapolis and a best friend to Michael Colter and had 7 of these for his home surround sound system.

You can buy these and still make money if you do not like them!

They are worth $1,000 US with all the driver working!

Get your Butt Driving! :)

Roger

Lol Yeah I can't go until tomorrow even if I do, I'm waiting to hear back from the seller. First message to him said he already had someone coming to look at em this afternoon, no way I could have beat that time anyway. ;) If they are still there tonight I will see if he's there tomorrow and make a plan from there.

Good luck on those! Finger crossed here...bigtime...

• Like 1

This kind of fell apart quickly. Guy wouldn't give me his phone number or address or take deposit/full payment, said email me when you get into town and he will meet me somewhere with the speakers?? 

A 5hr trip to "maybe" get ahold of him and he "might" still have them isn't my idea of a good deal or time. Why place a ad to sell if your not going to actually sell the stuff, now I see why he still has them.

• Like 1

Should of gone yesterday before he was flooded with calls. They will resurface, just be prepared to pay triple yesterdays price

Mark

Lol I wasn't going to jet down there with no assurance that he had them or even if he would be there. Without a phone number or address would you have just gone on a 10hr round trip?

Really I wasn't looking for these at all, just happened across them.

Welcome to the wonderful world of CL

Mark

CL??

No idea what that is but I buy used quit a lot, I have never had anyone selling not want to give a number or a address to actaully pick the item up from. Last longer trip was a 4hr each way for a $4500 72 BSA guy gave me all his info the works, bank # so I could transfer deposit etc. All went smooth cause the guy actually wanted to sell. ;)

My LaScala splits (BG) are the best sounding factory LaScalas I have heard (out of many).   These should have the K-43 woofer.  $300.00 is a steal as long as all drivers aren't roached.

you must be kidding. $300.00 Canadian is a steal for a set of cabinets even if all the drivers are dead.

• Like 1

Mark

CL??

No idea what that is but I buy used quit a lot, I have never had anyone selling not want to give a number or a address to actaully pick the item up from. Last longer trip was a 4hr each way for a $4500 72 BSA guy gave me all his info the works, bank # so I could transfer deposit etc. All went smooth cause the guy actually wanted to sell. ;)

CL?? = Craigs List

Mark

CL??

CL?? = Craigs List

Ah ok, never used it before. Not that popular in Alberta, kijiji is the go to for used stuff here.

Agree with everyone.  "Send me an email when you get into town and I'll meet you somewhere" is about as fishy as it gets.

I know it's tempting when you are going for an absolute bargain of a deal, but if it were me I'd walk away.

• Like 2

Mark

CL??

CL?? = Craigs List

Roger that Roger

Mark

• Like 1

while clintonh was dealing with this guy by email i was too. set a time and place to meet. he was a total flake  never showed. finally emailed that he was at least 40 minutes away after already over an hour late. waste of several hours time. now the ad is removed from kijiji.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...