My bespoke ST70 amp build

Wardsweb

Under "Terms of Use / Rules"

"You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this bulletin board to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, racist, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law."

Post #23 NOSValves called me a "smartass" and was not issued anywarning points. He has also called others names like "delusional" in other threads.

I on the other hand get a warning point for saying "Your remarks are a good indication of your intellect". The moderators are clearly discriminating against me for whatever reason and I don't appreciate it.

Can't take a hint?

-Cindy

Edited by jimjimbo

Some of you may remember my build of a re-envisioned amplifier based on the Dynaco ST70. I basically took an original ST70 as my source of inspiration, used only the output transformers from it and built an updated version from scratch.

st70_012812.jpg

I'm no tube freek by any means, but that is awful purdy ;)

Roger

• Like 2

I don't see Jarvis as a troll.  Are you guys on your period or what?

That is a sexual and demeaning post and directly conflicts with the rules for posting...

I am reporting you so that you get warning points so that you might interact better with others in the future mister!

Roger

• Like 2

That is a sexual and demeaning post and directly conflicts with the rules for posting...

I am reporting you so that you get warning points so that you might interact better with others in the future mister!

Roger

Yeah OK.   ****.  I mean shit.  I mean Bullshit.  Ratfuck?  I cuss like a sailor.  I m a sailor. 

• Like 1

Roger

Yeah OK.   ****.  I mean shit.  I mean Bullshit.  Ratfuck?  I cuss like a sailor.  I m a sailor. 

You know what they say about those Navy boys...

Roger

Roger

:emotion-21: You are a riot!

• Like 1

Roger

clear.gif

giphy.gif

• Like 2