10 year anniversary!

Coytee

I just realized (and did some research to verify) that this July is when Mike & I first ordered our Jubilee's and this coming August will be the 10th anniversary of ownership.

I guess Mike will have to do a 3,650 days of ownership review... <_<

I'll just say that they still rock!  :wub:

• Like 11

• 2 weeks later...

I just realized (and did some research to verify) that this July is when Mike & I first ordered our Jubilee's and this coming August will be the 10th anniversary of ownership....I'll just say that they still rock!  :wub:

I'm about a year and a half behind you two.  I don't think my opinion is going to change very much in that time.  They define my listening experience every day. 

I'm planning on taking them with me when they haul me away, that or the multiple-entry K-402 version.  I'll call the latter type the "Bookshelf Jubilee"  :huh2:

(I find that everything tends to be a little bit bigger around these parts.... 41VefBIL4JL._AA50_.jpg )

Chris

• Like 2

I just realized (and did some research to verify) that this July is when Mike & I first ordered our Jubilee's and this coming August will be the 10th anniversary of ownership....I'll just say that they still rock!  :wub:

I'm about a year and a half behind you two.  I don't think my opinion is going to change very much in that time.  They define my listening experience every day. 

I'm planning on taking them with me when they haul me away, that or the multiple-entry K-402 version.  I'll call the latter type the "Bookshelf Jubilee"  :huh2:

(I find that everything tends to be a little bit bigger around these parts.... 41VefBIL4JL._AA50_.jpg )

Chris

How time flies as I will be at five years of Jubilee ownership in April.  In following the "Bookshelf Jubilee" thread, although I'm not sure how I could be in a position for that type of DIY work, I've been slowly assessing the ultimate use of my Belle. 

• Moderators

Congratulations Coytee and Mike, I remember it well, and all the  :pwk_bs: you two had to put up with back then from the non believers, glad it's not like that anymore.

Well done with breaking the ice.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...