Need advice - Car mirror broken

wvu80

so the wife goes into the garage and straps our young son into the car seat located in the rear passenger side then proceeds to jump in, start up and back out...passenger side rear door still open on the Lexus. How close the open door came to missing the garage wall we'll never know.....pancake

• Like 2

What is "Nookie" ??

Jason is from Chicago, so it's Chicagoland slang for "Nokia."  I think that's how they pronounce it.

He was advising me if I don't fix the wife's car ASAP she is going to shut off my phone privileges.

Photos please.   Lars

Here you go.  B)

amazon-fire-phone-header.jpg

Edited by wvu80
  • Like 2

Hey Man just caught your post...

yea that glass should be a list price of 35.58 P/N 76203-SWA-A01.... I don't have your vin# so I'm not 100% sure. Call the dealer tomorrow and give en your vin and see what they got. My dealer stocks most of the glass... 

Also some dealers will use a "list" price and some will use a adjusted "list" price... that adjust price is sometimes 20% higher...

Try this.... go online to a e-Honda store....www.hondaautomotiveparts.com This is Majestic Honda they have on of the easier sites to use. I use them when my dealer is closed..

Get the price from there and call your local dealer tomorrow they might work with ya...

good luck...

MKP :-)

• Like 2

1st wife did the exact same thing to our Mazda jelly bean van.  Warned her SO many times about how close she got to the side.  "If it went in w/o hitting the mirror then it would back out fine", I was dismissively told.  Then one day WHAM - and the mirror was left hanging, pitifully crippled and shattered.  Went directly to the Mazda dealer, got the new mirror and fixed it............  and relished the ' I TOLD YOU SO ' from that day forward.  Really - you are sweating the small stuff - just do it.

Go to a garage sale and get small mirror  $1.  If you don't have adhesive, get a good brand of Bubble Gum $2, Apply layer to broken mirror and layer to new mirror.  Just like contact cement.  B)