Say what you will about Jeff Beck....

jimjimbo

As a guitarist, author, or whatever.....He surrounds himself with gorgeous, extremely talented female musicians who complement his style perfectly...

This guy's not dumb.https://youtu.be/DVc4RSjnb00......

Anyone remember Bhagwan Rajneesh?  He was the guru who bought a 64,000 acre ranch in Oregon and set up a sort of commune there, with a huge number of followers, which did not go over well with the neighbours.  He was also known for having 35 Rolls-Royces, which his followers bought for him.

To get to the point, he surrounded himself with large-breasted women.  When asked why, he responded that in a former life, he had been treated badly by small-breasted women, so now he would not let them come near him.  That was his story and he stuck to it.

Somehow I was of the impression that sarcasm was not even permitted after 5K posts, only pure, unadulterated bullshit.....

288 posts till you find out.

I contend jim is talking about the Lounge because the section y'all are referring is called The No Bullshit Forum--In the last place it was a mixture of the two but people got their feelings hurt and the rules were changed....Sarcasm is allowed but usually doesn't add much to the discussion except for self-pleasure--Don't get me wrong, sometimes there are some great zingers, but the Lounge is where practitioners of sarcasm rightfully flourish, if that is their goal.

Edited by Zen Traveler

Somehow I was of the impression that sarcasm was not even permitted after 5K posts, only pure, unadulterated bullshit.....

288 posts till you find out.

I contend jim is talking about the Lounge because the section y'all are referring is called The No Bullshit Forum--In the last place it was a mixture of the two but people got their feelings hurt and the rules were changed....Sarcasm is allowed but usually doesn't add much to the discussion except for self-pleasure--Don't get me wrong, sometimes there are some great zingers, but the Lounge is where practitioners of sarcasm rightfully flourish, if that is their goal.

Flourish it is!