WTT: Heritage 7 Channel HT for Ref Series 7 Channel HT

Frzninvt

I know it is a long shot based on my location and I must be crazy but I am looking for a change of pace.  I am looking to trade my Klipsch Heritage HT speaker complement for a Klipsch Reference Series speaker complement.  My interest's and listening habits have changed over the years.  I have the following:

3 - (2 - 1977's, 1-1978) La Scala's Birch Raw Stained & Lacquered with upgraded networks ALK's ('77's) & DeanG DHA-2 ('78) (solder terminal K-55's) (1978 La Scala I use a my center channel has a K-43 woofer for improved dialogue and the K401-K composite horn.  All are completely rewired (12ga) and have gold plated spade lugs new midrange gaskets as well.

2 - (1980) Cornwall's finished in Walnut Lacquer completely rewired with updated component networks (solder terminal K-55's)

2 - (1980) Heresy's finished in Cherry Lacquer with stock networks (these should also have solder terminal K-55's I cannot recall) (Some edge banding issues and fair to good veneer) I have other Heresy's to chose from though a pair of '77 Decorator's finished in a piano black finish and a pair of black painted '83 1.5 HBR's

Looking for RF-7, RC-7 up front and perhaps another set of floorstander's/large bookshelf's and RS-7's for the rear or equivalent.

Let me know if anyone might perhaps be interested. 

:blink:

Edited by Frzninvt

I actually prefer the Reference over the Heritage for HT. To me, they have a more theater-like feel to them. Dynamic shifts and transient responses are amazing.

I had tried HT with Heresies and Quartets, but the RP series just seems better suited to the task.

Both are awesome, so this doesn't seem like a crazy trade to me - opportunity to try new things.

I know it is a long shot based on my location and I must be crazy but I am looking for a change of pace.  I am looking to trade my Klipsch Heritage HT speaker complement for a Klipsch Reference Series speaker complement.  My interest's and listening habits have changed over the years.  I have the following:

3 - (2 - 1977's, 1-1978) La Scala's Birch Raw Stained & Lacquered with upgraded networks ALK's & DeanG DHA-2 (solder terminal K-55's)

2 - (1980) Cornwall's finished in Walnut Lacquer with updated networks (solder terminal K-55's)

2 - (1980) Heresy's finished in Cherry Lacquer with stock networks (these should also have solder terminal K-55's I cannot recall)

Looking for RF-7, RC-7 up front and perhaps another set of floorstander's/large bookshelf's and RS-7's for the rear or equivalent.

Let me know if anyone might perhaps be interested. 

:blink:

I wish I had that Ref HT system because I'd trade with you immediately!!!!1 

If you don't have Reference speakers or want to do a trade get yourself a good sized rental truck and take a drive up to scenic Vermont with $3,000 and take all 7 Heritage speakers and have an instant HT.  These are plug and play all the updates have been done with the exception of the Heresy's they are stock.  I'll find something to replace them with.  Perhaps some vintage a/d/s L400's & L300's.