How is this legal lol

calhockey10

The guy lives here in UT. They were listed by another seller for $1,200 a few months back and I guess the current seller bought them. He is either trying to make a profit or realized how butchered they are and hoping to get lucky getting rid of them. I still might wait a while and offer $300.

Body putty and some black paint and viola, you have some speaker parts you can use in a project. It looks like a midbass driver a large dome tweeter and a small dome tweeter. 

You all know me, they would be restored post-haste. 

I'd offer $700 if I lived around there and I had a clear and present use. Not a dime more.

Body putty and some black paint and viola, you have some speaker parts you can use in a project. It looks like a midbass driver a large dome tweeter and a small dome tweeter. 

You all know me, they would be restored post-haste. 

I'd offer $700 if I lived around there and I had a clear and present use. Not a dime more.

That is where I am at right now. They are tempting but I dont think the risk is worth the price that he will probably let them go for. At the end of the day, I can probably make my KG 5.5s sound just as good with rebuilt crossovers and better internal wiring.