Stock tips for fun

Bella

Buying AG which appears to be up 382% since Jan 20 seems to be a buy that has lost some of the discount it once had. 

AAPL is down 28% since May. 

Not sure I'd want to short AAPL when it's already dropped that much. 

There's some old adage about buying low and selling high and while I'm not a Yahoo pro, I may - for fun - swap the advice.

(This post is strictly for entertainment purposes only - any comments made do not represent in any way, shape or form investment advice.  Please contact your legal, tax and financial professionals before making any financial or investment decisions.  If you have a tax return last longer than four hours, contact your financial advisor immediately.)

• Like 2

I'll start...

NYSE: AG

still going up.

pro tip: short AAPL

http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=ag&fr=uh3_finance_web_gs_ctrl1&uhb=uhb2

Trying to make money off of positions you have taken?  You know, just for fun...

I need all the help I can get. 

Janet Yellen had to sit down and open her mouth. Sent AG and a number of other mining shares south today. Tomorrow should be back up. As long as nobody else threatens to raise interest rates.

And no. I'm not giving investment advice. It's all 'just for fun.'

Buying AG which appears to be up 382% since Jan 20

Just because something is up 382% doesn't mean it can't go up another 100%. AG all time high is ~$20 or so. Just for fun, I think it can run a bit more.

Short AAPL. Just for fun.

Edited by Bella

I went running into the fire with VLKAY... so far a good idea. Got to apple before buffet, 92.20... not quite the low but close enough... either all the card will be crumbling soon or Ill appear very wise in due time. 

Now for the fun, CYD, PBR. PBR has much up side if you can hold your stomach with the political issues. CYD is a solid company... good fundamentals... need the paper tigger to come roaring back. 

Amazon - AMZN.  Everybody thinks of them as an online retailer.  I order tons of stuff and just became a Prime member myself.  But this will be peanuts compared to their AWS hosting division which is, by far, the fastest growing and most profitable segment of their business.  AWS is $10B by itself and not many people have heard of it unless your CIO has outsourced your IT Infrastructure to it and you're out of a job.

AMZN is an investment stock. I'm more interested in short term gain potentials. Wanna make a couple hundred or thousand a week? Just for fun of course.

Edited by Bella