National Bourbon Day

Ceptorman

Guess I haven't found it yet. Cheers. You guys are a bad influence but this stuff is good.

Can't figure how to turn the picture. You'll have to turn your head. (edit, I figured out how to rotate it)

post-13087-0-35520000-1465994349.jpg

Edited by CECAA850

Dunno, Dave & Oldtimer.  Haven't reached it.  Or may have passed it by.  Don't know.  But, AM enjoying the life and the energy and the abilities the good Lord continues to provide!

Edited by JiminSTL

I try to have 3 of them per week

Odd that I'm consciously monitoring that as well.  I try to only drink on weekends now (or at forum gatherings regardless of the day, LOL).  It was getting to be a bit of a crutch after work.  My biggest problem now is that I try to fit a weeks worth of imbibement into two days but I'm working on that as well.

I'm trying to knock it off for the most part myself. I have scoliosis and therefore a sacroiliac joint that is devoid of cartilage for the most part. I'm in pain pretty often plus I tense up at night to try to stabilize it. It's too easy to use bourbon as a painkiller and muscle relaxer.

Just a note of caring  to my fellow Forum members.

You need to be aware how insidious and life taking this stuff can be.

I am currently struggling, and now I do see, at least in my case, it saps my strength, overall ability's, hence Life.

I'm not even talking life like life and death,like Liver or whatever stuff,  I'm talking everyday affect on your abilitys to strongly live Life

And I'm not even including the affect it can have w relationships, thankfully that's not really my situation.

I'm talking about here just affect on the drinker on their ability's

At work for others, self employed, retired but subdued of vigor, etc..

Of course, consumption is OK, if it's minimal.

When, or if, it becomes a "habit", Shit, be careful.    Lars