Perhaps I shall be banned

Matthews

Open mouth, insert foot...

I made some irrational and rather rude statements regarding the "new & improved" format. 

First and foremost, my sincerest apologies go out to Chad.  I was rush to judgement and did not give credit to all of the tremendous and hard work that has gone into keeping this forum alive and a fun place to be.  Very good work, Chad!  The new site is awesome.

That is all.  This is an incredible group of people and I can only hope I have not been "black balled".  My apologies to you all.

Regards,

Matt ♪ ♫ ♪

• Like 5

30 minutes ago, Matthews said:

Open mouth, insert foot...

I made some irrational and rather rude statements regarding the "new & improved" format. 

First and foremost, my sincerest apologies go out to Chad.  I was rush to judgement and did not give credit to all of the tremendous and hard work that has gone into keeping this forum alive and a fun place to be.  Very good work, Chad!  The new site is awesome.

That is all.  This is an incredible group of people and I can only hope I have not been "black balled".  My apologies to you all.

Regards,

Matt ♪ ♫ ♪

I agree: BAN HIM

:P

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, jweber said:

I agree: BAN HIM

:P

5 minutes ago, USNRET said:

3 Carl martinis and you are forgiven, I read as you posted and hoped it was a out of body experience!

Dam it I didn't read fast enough; you're right JWeb. ban him, ban him, get the torch I have the feathers

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, Matthews said:

Open mouth, insert foot... (snip)

Ha!  Join the club!  :lol:

Regards,

Matt ♪ ♫ ♪

We love ya, Matt.

That is all.  B)

• Like 2

I dunno.

But somehow my desire to follow this board EVERY evening as I have done for like almost 2 years, is diminished.

I was every morning and evening excited before to look every day, now closer to "meh"

And I do NOT want to feel this way, I WANT to look forward to reading this with my morning tea to see what's new here.

I will wait for it to "improve"

But still , the above remains for now.

Logical, or illogical, I dunno.

I really do most miss the big box at the top that showed all the recent posts.

The sidebar on the right is just not "intuitively" the same at all for me.

I was, in the old format, able to see at like a long glance if something came in that interested me.

I would check it many times/ evening.

Not so much anymore.

My habit is to watch TV while I peruse the web, with this forum always an open tab.

I will continue to assume the change was for good reason.

But to me, really seems like something that was NOT broken, that seemed to be smooth as glass,was supposedly  "fixed"          YMMV,   Lars

Truly objectively, it's probably just a resistance to change issue for me.

But.....   if like your Girlfriend "changes", your interest in her may, or may not, follow.

I genuinely do not mean to be troublesome or disharmonious.

• Like 1