Thanksgiving

Mallette

To much to list...want to jump for joy!  My Regional Music Heritage Center project is about to be born.  501(c)(3) approved, building renovation contract in hand, and opening event schedule for 17 December with a proclamation by the mayors of "Regional Music Heritage Center Inauguration Day."  It is going to be a great show and a major party afterwards, complete with jazz band and a keg of "Boogie Woogie (seriously, and seriously good beer from Marshall, birthplace of boogie woogie) beer.  Anyone who can make it to Texarkana please do!  It's going to be a hoot, it is.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/197453620586240/

Dave

6 hours ago, mungkiman said:

Congrats! If only Schu were closer...

If only we all wereB)..........Sounds like a good time...If anybody invited me to a party and said there is a keg of Boogie Woogie, well i'd just be too curious not to go.......And to support the people,,,, from the forum,, you know,,,,for the stuff,,,,,they do,,,you know,,,not just for the beer.:ph34r:

21 hours ago, Weber said:

Congrats. Wish i was closer.

17 hours ago, mungkiman said:

Congrats! If only Schu were closer...

11 hours ago, Audio Android said:

If only we all wereB)..........Sounds like a good time...

Happy Thanksgiving Dave and hope all goes well then and today. Btw, I really wish Weber, Shu, Mung and others were closer too.

• Like 1