More Klipsch Belle's on Little Rock CL

avguytx

31 minutes ago, Arrow#422 said:

Kip, I cannot wait until you are finally able to land a pair of these.

Once you announce such an acquisition, I'd expect EVERYONE here to be sending many congratulatory comments.

Buy these!

They are unique, beautiful and well taken care of

Mark

On 3/16/2017 at 9:51 AM, avguytx said:

Still not sold.  I email him making offers and with cash in hand.  But not at his price...or even $2k.  I'm only willing to pay so much for a pair.  Beyond that, it's just not worth it nor that important to me.

The most expensive pair I have ever seen sold for $2100 in Boise.  They were in excellent shape and had Crites upgraded XO.  The average selling price is $1518, ten sales.

38 minutes ago, Arrow#422 said:

And the cheapest pair, or 4 piece price you've charted?  :ph34r:

Maybe that is best left for those really wanting to do the research rather than just again "giving" the information away.

Not sure what you're saying here Arrow, as your first sentence asks for the lowest prices and your second sentence suggests I should not post any prices at all!  Man, it's like talking with my wife!  :P

+++

I usually post prices on the Alerts! and am careful not to influence prices on sales by Forum Members.  I would happy to post lowest prices or all prices for that matter, as there are only 10 if you want.  If a forum member doesn't want a particular price listed I don't mind removing it.  I'm easy. 

It would be hard for anybody to research the exact sales I track because they are not always Ebay, Klipsch Forum Sales or CL, and of course after a CL sale the ad and its price disappears.  I AM research.  B)

1 hour ago, USNRET said:

I sold a pair for $4000.00 a few weeks back.

Yeah, we remember those crappy looking worn-out husks you used to store in your backyard.

Belles finish not loaded.jpg

I just made a note in my spreadsheet Mike, but price-wise I can't compare those one-off highly modded beauties to a standard Belle any more than you can compare a Chevy Impala to a Nascar Impala.  B)

chevrolet-impala-ss-nascar-008.jpg