Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

6 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

"That's what your mouth said..."

Let me call it in a more simple manner.          BULL    :D

But You have to admit, You have more posts here in this thread alone than I do in the whole Forum... 😄

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, JohnJ said:

Looks like you've got an early version with the leather-like cover like I do @Mossy bottom.

My vinyl was worn out (no-go for that new $$ mc cart) but the cover was good so the replacement went in it!

Hi John J, 

Surprising, the vinyl is still in pretty good shape.  Wish I could say the same for my Truth and Wired.  They were both played hard.  I need to do the same, upgrade the lp and place them in the original album covers.

Cheers.

• Like 2

My replacement came with a "boatload" of vinyl that replaced a few of mine. Some of my oldies are the best/most clean  I have too. Managed to keep me busy doing ultrasound cleaning for about six months. Kept my idle time occupied while handling something really difficult for that year for mom.

Ended up with a truly MINT Boston-Boston first release & NM King Crimson-Court of the... first rel. too. Some ~rare late sixties releases and a half dozen quads. Zeppelin II and some others that were in noticeably thicker cardboard, differing art & printed sleeves instead of the blank white. Replaced a couple dozen either LPs or covers and tripled the collection.

Ejected the ones not fit for being under that new-then cart. Miss `em but have youtube!

Noise?                                         What noise?

Records don't have to make surface noise, they make music. If you can treat them right, refurb if need be...

There are no snaps crackles or pops in my vinyl. It's "Inconceivable" the number of times I've seen threads lamenting the venerable vinyl that this thread is all about!

If only cd's had been out for all those keggers and other times!!

"I Pity the Fool" that thinks pops and such are a part of the vinyl experience.

Need.                                                                              more.                                                                         coffee.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, Dave1291 said:

No.....                                                                   You....

Don't....😂   😂   😂

you                                                        you                                           YOU

are 800 miles away Mr Man.

don't rile me when I've got a cup left in the pot:P

• Haha 2

Got......                                      To.....                                           Teach......

The.....                              Youngin's.....                  😂

• Haha 1