Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

@AndreG.   is currently the loneliest metal spinner  in the community , what has become of this thread ? 😂
Good that @KROCK   has bought the new EMT 948 TT . @Full Range    has summer season so has no time, @JohnJ  still hopes that he can spin again soon, which I wish him of course very much and @dirtmudd ..well ...whether I still live to see him spinning here ?   while  @MeloManiacbeing annoyed by the sibilants sounds at Steely Dan´s Live Album

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

I've got piles of new stuff here just haven't been in the mood OR had the time to unzip 'em.  Way too many appts feeding that Medical machine.  Crazy.  Should be back to abby-normal pretty soon I hope.  :)

Young Frankenstein Abby Normal GIF - Young Frankenstein Abby Normal Igor GIFs

Gotta keep an eye on dirtmudd cause he's got 'em too me thinks.  Audio bliss is a comin!    :)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

7 hours ago, MicroMara said:

@AndreG.   is currently the loneliest metal spinner  in the community , what has become of this thread ? 😂
Good that @KROCK   has bought the new EMT 948 TT . @Full Range    has summer season so has no time, @JohnJ  still hopes that he can spin again soon, which I wish him of course very much and @dirtmudd ..well ...whether I still live to see him spinning here ?   while  @MeloManiacbeing annoyed by the sibilants sounds at Steely Dan´s Live Album

You did not mention the flurry of multiple albums that I spun 🤘a few days ago 

So today I decided to spin an old classic because you pocked me to take some action 

Artist - David Bowie 

Title - Ziggy Stardust 

Album ID - https://www.discogs.com/release/8162188-David-Bowie-The-Rise-And-Fall-Of-Ziggy-Stardust-And-The-Spiders-From-Mars

This album has such great SQ and overall mixing ( thumbs up ) 

E19-A8282-2-D6-A-43-A8-B22-A-BB2-D00581-

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

8 hours ago, MicroMara said:

get it right..

We're on our own, cousin All alone, cousin Let's think of a game to play Now the grown-ups have all gone away You won't be much fun Being blind, deaf and dumb But I've no-one to play with today Do you know how to play hide-and-seek? To find me it would take you a week But tied to that chair You won't go anywhere There's a lot I can do with a freak How would you feel if I Turned on the bath Ducked your head under And started to laugh? What would you do if I shut you outside To stand in the rain And catch cold so you died? I'm the school bully! The classroom cheat The nasty play friend You ever could meet I'll stick pins in your fingers And tread on your feet We're on our own, cousin All alone, cousin Let's think of a game to play Now the grown-ups have all gone away You won't be much fun Being blind, deaf and dumb But I've no-one to play with today Do you know how to play hide-and-seek? To find me it would take you a week But tied to that chair You won't go anywhere There's a lot I can do with a freak Maybe a cigarette burn on your arm Would change your expression To one of alarm I'll drag you around by a lock of your hair Or give you a push At the top of the stairs I'm the school bully! The classroom cheat The nasty play friend You ever could meet I'll put glass in your dinner And spikes in your seat

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1