Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

another R&B Spin ..Quincy Jones " Body Heat " 1974 , Printed in Japan , can´t identify the japanese Label 

Great Studio Band recorded that album : Dave Grusin, Bob James, Herbie Hancock, Billy Preston, Wa Wah Watson, Al Jarreau and many others ...

1683912243_quincy1.thumb.jpg.035c1b91d00e13cfcd01dbd796aa7bb4.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, AndreG. said:

But on second thought, the covers don´t match. Looked again... George, that is a print from Taiwan:

https://www.discogs.com/de/release/12162288-Quincy-Jones-Body-Heat

https://www.discogs.com/de/release/12162288-Quincy-Jones-Body-Heat/image/SW1hZ2U6MzQ4MzQ3MzM=

JA that´s the one I have , from Taiwan not Japan ! Thanx , I´wondering why it´s forbidden to offer this print at the discogs plattform , maybe a demo black print ? Who knows ! 32 people are searching this version , never been sold before. I bought it many years ago on a sec. hand record sales day in my hometown.

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, MicroMara said:

JA that´s the one I have , from Taiwan not Japan ! Thanx , I´wondering why it´s forbidden to offer this print at the discogs plattform , maybe a demo black print ? Who knows ! 32 people are searching this version , never been sold before. I bought it many years ago on a sec. hand record sales day in my hometown.

You have a winner there!

https://www.allmusic.com/album/body-heat-mw0000651825

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MicroMara said:

It’s an unofficial release from Taiwan 

Always double check with the runout inscription numbers 

• Like 2

Picking up an "I'm a real h3ll raiser" feel for @AndreG.and all these lp's he's picking up.  Got that nice lil LP stand that Full Range mentioned a while back and he's grabbin the vinyl.  Since he and George are both from Germany I'm gonna blame George for his corruption.  It's gotta be him! 

All these years rockin behind that professional image of his and it's allllll surfacing now.  Yes Sirrrrrr, he's taken the dive into the rabbit hole like the rest of us.  Keep up the good work Andre!  😂   😂   😂 

• Haha 3

I´ve picked up a great seller over in the Dual Board. Easily half of my vinyl collection I bought from him now. I still have a bunch that I haven´t washed yet. Lots of UFO, Ozzy and DP to come.

Right now I´m thinking about getting a vintage amp, Kenwood or Optonica. I hope the seller (seems to be a little shop.) has some horns there for a test listening...

• Like 2