Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

1 minute ago, AndreG. said:

Couldn´t  spend the 180€ for the new shelve-boards this month, my mobile croacked and I had to spend the money on a new one. Hope to get the TT of the floor next month...

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, AndreG. said:

Hope to get the TT of the floor next month...

Sooo, besides all the garbage you're takin how's that workin out for ya down there?   Asking for a friend.  :)

This one?  Sold out everywhere.  Metallica's "72 Seasons."  They bought a pressing plant yanno.  Double gate fold w/4 sides sooo mmmmm good right?  Mixed reviews "they" say so I almost had to even though I'm not a big Metallica fan at all.  This could be my only lp of theirs.  lolol

My thoughts?  Ya better like them if you're layin out those hard earned dollars.  I did side 1, back in the sleeve and on a pile.  Never put the 2nd lp on.  The pressing plant sounds doable though.  😂   😂 

20230418-143450.jpg

We all know what opinions are like...  :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Dave1291 said:

Sooo, besides all the garbage you're takin how's that workin out for ya down there?   Asking for a friend.  :)

If You´re taling about the TT on the floor, that´s ok actually. There´s concrete beneath the wood-imitation floorboards, so next to no vibration.

Dave and Thrash Metal, who would have thought to see that? 😄 Could have told ya, that´s not for You...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, MicroMara said:

worked the whole day with a highpressure cleaner .

About time!  I'm laffin my rear off at Bob while sitting here finishing off a big tub of Chobani Strawberry yogurt with a fork.   Challenging but I'm winnin.  :)  

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Dave1291 said:

About time!  I'm laffin my rear off at Bob while sitting here finishing off a big tub of Chobani Strawberry yogurt with a fork.   Challenging but I'm winnin.  :)  

Have you ever seen someone eat rice with chop sticks? Plate to mouth... use the sticks to shove the rice in the hole...

• Haha 3

49 minutes ago, grasshopper said:

Have you ever seen someone eat rice with chop sticks?

No joke , I´ve learned to eat rice with chop sticks many years ago , even the asians were impressed that a european can do it like them ☺️

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, MicroMara said:

I must admit ..a soup with chop´s causes difficulties  😂

on Kauai, saimin [glorified ramen in a big bowl of broth with veggies, hard boiled egg, fish cake ...] is served with sticks. You use the sticks on the solid items and drink the broth from the bowl...

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, MicroMara said:

I´m too tired to spin a record , worked the whole day with a highpressure cleaner .

hdr.gif.43567d103bc6c9a2f71f9130044174b1.gif

Don't you love spring!? Here the same: been working in the garden everyday for about an hour. Weather forecast says we won't get temperatures above 20 degrees Celsius before May first. I love it that way, as long as the sun is shining, of course! 

PSX_20230419_172356.jpg

No idle moments here... Except when I'm spinning Grant Green's Idle Moment! 

PSX_20230419_172651.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2