Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

@MicroMara it's begun thanks to you.  Buchanan?  You HAD to post that?  Gonna be a rough evening thanks to you.  Just opened a Heine, fired things up,  walked over and pulled this one out.  His "Second" from '73.   Ya Happy?  Now get outta MY head!  😂  😂  😂

Roy-Buchanan-Second-Album-1973.jpg

:)

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Dave1291 said:

@MicroMara it's begun thanks to you.  Buchanan?  You HAD to post that?  Gonna be a rough evening thanks to you.  Just opened a Heine, fired things up,  walked over and pulled this one out.  His "Second" from '73.   Ya Happy?  Now get outta MY head!  😂  😂  😂

Roy-Buchanan-Second-Album-1973.jpg

gonna listen to this album as well right now , thanx Dave , can´t stop loughin about that silly joke 🤣 too funny

• Haha 2

Yuuuup, thanks to @MicroMarafor planting this seed over in youtube spinning.  Wait.  Maybe it's not George at all.  Maybe it's Artificial Intelligence.  NM.  Who's turn is it?  I'm lost.    😂

From 1970.  

Eric-Burdon-Declares-War-1970.jpg

If ya got it ya may as well fire things up and kick back.  Won't be long and you'll be lost too.  :)

If ya don't have it just push "play" below and chill.  He'll get ya right on a Saturday night or whatever day it may be.  Get ur grind on.  :)

Yanno that PWK dude really had his act together.  Game ON!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, Dave1291 said:

Yuuuup, thanks to @MicroMarafor planting this seed over in youtube spinning.  Wait.  Maybe it's not George at all.  Maybe it's Artificial Intelligence.  NM.  Who's turn is it?  I'm lost.    😂

From 1970.  

Eric-Burdon-Declares-War-1970.jpg

If ya got it ya may as well fire things up and kick back.  Won't be long and you'll be lost too.  :)

If ya don't have it just push "play" below and chill.  He'll get ya right on a Saturday night or whatever day it may be.  Get ur grind on.  :)

Yanno that PWK dude really had his act together.  Game ON!

another favour from him

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MeloManiac said:

Of you ever ask yourself which record company has the best quality control in the world, no doubt, it's... NASA! 

Check this:

https://voyager.jpl.nasa.gov/galleries/making-of-the-golden-record/

This is the music on it:

https://voyager.jpl.nasa.gov/golden-record/whats-on-the-record/music/

And if you want to listen 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Full Range said:

And if you want to listen 

Think it´s time to produce an new digital version , all information , so 0 & 1 binary codes can be transmitted into the milky way with a laserbeam

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Guess I'll be chillin a bit today also George.  Some nice spins right there.  Weather looking normal for this time of the year.  70 one day, reload to 45-50 then back to the mid-60's.  May as well suck it up I guess.   Just dropped some more chump change @ my record store.  I'm starting to wonder how miuch of that place I've paid for in the last 7-8 years.  Might have to get a loan from @KROCK.

This should work for starters.  Been a while.

Spyro-Gyra-Breakout-86.jpg

'

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, Dave1291 said:

Guess I'll be chillin a bit today also George.  Some nice spins right there.  Weather looking normal for this time of the year.  70 one day, reload to 45-50 then back to the mid-60's.  May as well suck it up I guess.   Just dropped some more chump change @ my record store.  I'm starting to wonder how miuch of that place I've paid for in the last 7-8 years.  Might have to get a loan from @KROCK.

This should work for starters.  Been a while.

Spyro-Gyra-Breakout-86.jpg

'

As usual you´re a step infront of me ..didn´t knew anything about this record thanx for that , really nice 😊, but tell me someting ..

Is that a sledgehammer ?

hammer.jpg.c837dd76b1cfd7a389ccd95a8020965f.jpg

No Mike @dirtmudd I´m faster than you

• Haha 5