Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

Don't play my 70s Def Leppard & Scorpions much, but I did return them to my collection with obi-inclusive Japan-cd's last year!

808State, Violent Femmes, Frankie, petshopboys, De-Lite... not so much!

That "World Clique" is so funky-happy and well put together I've put it up here before!

• Like 3

5 hours ago, AndreG. said:

New old stock in today. This will keep me busy the next few weeks, and You guys will be well entertained, I think. 

Yes Sir sports fans we got him!  Toast.  Stick a fork in him he's done.  Nice lil stack to play with.  Keep up the good work!   :)

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Dave1291 said:

Yes Sir sports fans we got him!  Toast.  Stick a fork in him he's done.  Nice lil stack to play with.  Keep up the good work!   :)

PXL_20230408_192349455.thumb.jpg.94d18286fe04c0f58e77427848675caa.jpg

Started into vinyl - One yer later: Running out of space here... I know, Dave, Paul and George will laff at me! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, AndreG. said:

I know, Dave, Paul and George will laff at me! 

I'm not laffin at you.  You're relaxing and expanding your mind.  We all do that.   😂  Then you have those days where you ask yourself WTF am I doing w/all this when I could have Tidal?  I just smile and think waaaaa?  Tidal ain't got no balls and it's too geeky for me.  I've always been a rebel so  I just crank it up and piss off the neighbors.  You're just gettin your toes wet brother.  Yea, guess we are kinda laffin but it's WITH you not AT you.  Just kinda maybe.  A snicker here and there maybe.  You're done!

See how Paul posted that Puffin update.  I've been thinkin about one for 2 years but my lil Schiit Mani is still workin.  Might just have to jump on a new Puffin.  Let's just say you have potential.  😂

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Dave1291 said:

Then you have those days where you ask yourself WTF am I doing w/all this when I could have Tidal?

No, never thought about streaming, I love my collection of CDs, LPs and those DVDs and BDs too. If a server goes down, well too bad for the others, I keep crankin´. 😉

4 minutes ago, Dave1291 said:

Yea, guess we are kinda laffin but it's WITH you not AT you.

I know Dave, that´s why I like this Forum and especialy this thread! 

Although it also means: Ahead full - Down the Rabbid-Hole!!! 😂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2